Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

Subhuman

Liturgist
Oh my God, it's Ninja Penguin.

Spazmo

Erudite
That's it? You want custom fucking avatars so you can inflict that thing on us every time you post?

Man, you are a dumbfuck.

Sarvis

Erudite
Fez said:
Yeah, I can see it, and it so wasn't worth all that fucking effort.

Maybe that wasn't, but making sure that people can see my resume <b>was</b>. Especially since someone should be looking at it in the next couple days... heh.

Thanks for the help. :)

Sarvis

Erudite
Spazmo said:
That's it? You want custom fucking avatars so you can inflict that thing on us every time you post?

Man, you are a dumbfuck.

And that's from the guy with some kind of indistinct blob for his avatar... :roll:

Seven

Erudite
Once again you prove that you deserve your title: That is Mr. Handy from FO. Now go contemplate your transgression.

Sarvis

Erudite
I don't care what he is, the avatar just looks like a little black blob.

And we all should know I just started playing fallout...

Besides, Black Mage is far superior in every way to this Mr Handy thing.

Fez

Erudite
You didn't spot Mr. Handy, you fag. Nothing you say matters now. Get out.

Spazmo

Erudite
"A little black blob"? Perhaps you might want to get a decent monitor? Or eyeglasses? Or a fucking clue?

Hajo

Liturgist
If I was asked to kick the butt of that thing, I'd have real trouble finding out where to kick.

Rather than new glasses, I'd like to order new eyes. You know those with infrared and x-ray support, and the super zoom feature.

Fez

Erudite
Send me your current eyes along with a postage-paid envelope and fifty dollars and you shall have them.

Hajo

Liturgist
Reallly, I would. Without my glasses I'm blind.

Once I tried to read the monitor without glasses, but even a 36 point font didn't help. The problem is that each line splits into four or five shadow lines and text dissolves into a unreadable mind-aching grid of lines.

Shit happens.

I've started practising juggling blindly. It works somewhat. Unbelieveable.

Where do I need to send the eyes to? 50 dollars seems to be a good deal.

Fez

Erudite
Ouch, I guess making neato toys like Simutrans takes its toll? :P

I'll PM you the SPESHUL link to order your new robot eyes. For only $25 more dollars you can get the add-on that makes clothes see-through on demand.*

*For ornamental purposes only. Fezcorp® does not encourage or condone the illegal use of this equipment.

Hajo

Liturgist
Fez said:
Ouch, I guess making neato toys like Simutrans takes its toll? :P

It surely has it's share. 8...10 hours in the office, 4-6 hours computer at home, eat, sleep, office again ... But I think the real reason lies a while back.

Before I started to be interested in computers, I was a big fan of chemistry and physics. I wanted to build rockets.

Once I tried to distill kind of fuel from paraffine (cracking long-chained molecules into short-chained, a similar process to what refineries use to make gasoline from heavy oil). The reaction didn't seem to work first. Crazy idea to look why it doesn't work. In the very moment, the whole crap exploded into my face.

The skin got ok again, but the eyes didn't really recover. This happened more than 15 years ago. While being young, the eyes can obviously compensate the scars in the lenses, but the older I get the more problems I have. I found a good doctor, and my current glasses are almost perfect.

I'll PM you the SPESHUL link to order your new robot eyes. For only $25 more dollars you can get the add-on that makes clothes see-through on demand.*

*For ornamental purposes only. Fezcorp® does not encourage or condone the illegal use of this equipment.

Fezcorp®! This addon will make you rich and famous :)
I'm waiting for the PM. I'll send a special 'thank you' present along with the eyes, also!

I want to add something halfways on-topic (really!): I like this cat. I never played wizardry, so I don't know who she (?) is. This avatar makes me feel feline, stealthy, and - soft and female (?). "Smoothest touch and a fistful of needles". Playing a role is fun, and this one feels good.

Yes I know, I'm crazy at night ...

Fez

Erudite
All that stuff about you feeling feline, soft, female and smooth pretty much makes me think you're into cross-dressing - you are probably wearing stockings and suspenders right now and I have seen your photo. This makes me worry about what this special present would be. :shock:

I think I'd better close Fezcorp® for health reasons - AKA not wanting to be ass-raped util I am crippled.

Hajo

Liturgist
I didn't want to scare you. Actually I'm wondering that the mighty Fez could be afraid of anything.

Fezcorp® closing down: *sniff* there goes my new pair of eyes ...

I'm not into cross-dressing.

You could as well say, I'd like to be a cyborg:
http://forums.rpgdx.net/viewtopic.php?p=14656#14656

I admit I like role playing. Sometimes it's funny and intersting to dream about how things could be or feel in a different role. Between dreaming, playing and doing something seriously in real life, there is a difference.

Look at the people in this forum. Do you really think they are in real life as they appear here?

Hajo

Liturgist
Good :)

I've been a cat freak a long time, but I'm not a cat.

I'd be interested in Exitiums relation to his avatar. I mean, he is involved in a lot of discssions, and sometimes I think he's pretty close to the pain and desperation his avatar seems to feel. Finally he can choose his avatar freely?

Sarvis

Erudite
I am actually a dragon, who can shapechange into a Black Mage. So there. ;)

Also, I have a bokken and a shinai if that counts for anything.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom