Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Avadon 3: The Warborn announced, coming September 14th

Amasius

Augur
This is your future, Vince.
Nah, Vogel pumps out a new game (or a remake of an old one) every year, whild Vince (he'll always be Vaultdweller to me) need a decade... So yeah, no chance that we'll get tired of Iron Tower games anytime soon... ;)

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Eh I'll buy it when it is on 20 or 30% discount. Avadon and most of his games are pretty lightweight and enjoyable when you have small amount of time and want to scratch that RPG itch. Would prefer him to work on either Arcanum remakes no 3 or new geneforge though. Or perhaps the original Geneforge remake. Number 2 onward are fine as they are.

Severian Silk

The new graphics in Avadon aren't all that great. All his games feel samey, and I am taking a considerable break between the last Vogel game I played and the next.

Though I might play Exile since it feels sufficiently different.

duanth123

Arcane
Codex's hatred of Vogel is irrational.

he definitely hasn't done anything innovative since Geneforge 5.

I can't speak for the rest of the Codex, but that's why I hate him.

Wasting my time and the remainder of his mortality with this shitty new DA-aping IP when he could make more Geneforge.

Or a remake of Geneforge 1 and 2 in the G5 engine, shit, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom