Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Atari announces Baldur's Gate 3!

Anonymous

rite is their guns n shit

Anonymous

I still think it's a good sign how goofy movies have become.. a famous battle that destroyed a great city.. and the movie based on it is a 'chick flick'.

Coming soon: Normandy Beaches - A Romance Comedy

Anonymous

9/11 will probably get turned into a chick flick.

A MAN AND HIS LOVE, IN SEPERATE BUILDINGS..

Anonymous

Then they both die and then Dale Ernhardt's ghost shows up, and some eagles cry and cut their wrists and stuff and Columbia flies by shooting red, white and blue fireworks as they play the music video for Manowar's "Courage"
http://homepage.mac.com/kingdomofsteel/ ... rage_1.mov

And yes, that is a song and video by a band that looks like this:

manowar.foto03.jpg

And yeah, their music is laughably bad.

bdgdar

Novice
What if this game is good?

Would you download it for curiosity sake?

jazzotron

Liturgist
thesheeep said:
I'd suggest dumbfucking him for making me hope of a BG3.... then again, I guess he's beyond that by now.

Spose it's a good thing though - not sure I could handle the raping of another of my beloved franchises (as BG3 would undoubtedly be).

bat_boro

Arcane
You know what, fuck you, Adhaira

What did you have to do that for?
As if you've got mobile phones in Pakistan, so why give a fuck all of a sudden?

Everyone in Pakistan has a mobile phone with a camera, to record Israeli rape and send it to Fox News.

Avin said:
Sammael said:
Un-fucking-believeable. And this is coming from someone who has just seen Troy, so I've had it for unpleasant surprises for tonight. I'm off to bed.

and, by the way, there's a rumor that tha game will have a black hound in... :P

ATTENTION, IF YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TROY IS ABOUT BETTER STOP READING FURTHER (now, come on...)

i went to the movie with my girlfriend see troy. a girl in front of us asked her friend: "what is this? a horse?" ... and, when the movie ends: "it was a shame that brad pitt died... and hector... i didn't liked it".

the joke is that orlando bloom has STR 4 and DEX 24. he doesn't have weapon finesse and he should have tried the bow from the beginning.

aghs.

That film spawned the most retarded criticisms and comments. My favourite being all the people who baawweed because 'they didn't include the trojan horse! They changed the ending!' Not realising that the Iliad - which was what Troy was based around - DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING TROJAN HORSE!!! That shite was mentioned in the Oddessey, which was a completely different genre and wasn't entirely consistent with the Iliad anyway. The Iliad is the story of Hector and Achilles, taking an ultra-tragic slant on the 'greek tragic hero' genre, with the hero - Hector, not Achilles - having no great character flaws, and being one of the noblest of great Greek mythological heroes, except for being on the wrong side, trapped by his nobility into fighting to defend his brother's selfish fuckup. Which is why the Iliad starts with Achilles refusing to take the field until his male lover gets killed, and ends after Hector's death. No Trojan Horse in that one.

And no Trojan Horse in any of the other greek mythology covering the battle itself. It's always described as a standard, albeit incredibly drawn out, seige victory. No, the only time the fucking horse comes up is in the Oddessey, which isn't about the battle itself, but rather Ulyssess' journey home.

Well, that and about a gazillion 20th century American versions aimed at 10 year old kids, which is what those fucktards were really referencing when they claimed that the ending was 'different to the 'original'' because of the lack of a giant horse.

DriacKin

Arbiter
thesheeep said:
I'd suggest dumbfucking him for making me hope of a BG3.... then again, I guess he's beyond that by now.

I was under the impression that the 'I ask inane questions' tag was one step past the dumbfuck tag.

kris

Arcane
Emotional Vampire said:
Everyone in Pakistan has a mobile phone with a camera, to record Israeli rape and send it to Fox News.

To rape someone and report it as israeli rape you mean?

kris

Arcane
Azrael the cat said:
Well, that and about a gazillion 20th century American versions aimed at 10 year old kids, which is what those fucktards were really referencing when they claimed that the ending was 'different to the 'original'' because of the lack of a giant horse.

I even forgot. There was no giant horse in this version? Let me add that the proposed ruined city of Troja in present day Turkey have a giant wooden horse outside the ruins. The ruins itself is nothing to see and point towards a city about a 1/50 the size of the movie city.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom