Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Armored Warfare: World of Tanks formerly from Obsidian

Duraframe300

Arcane
I've been granted free early access.

Thanks Anthony Davis

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
1h20m until AW EA is live. Client downloaded and installed. My body is ready.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Anthony Davis
You had some problems with the login server for ~30 mins. Noone could log in. there's a bunch of threads on the EA forum about it.

got my scorpion fully upgraded now

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
wait wut, paying for beta? fuck sake, just toss us keys.

You don't have to pay anything. Have they actually turned on commerce for this playtest?

The last I heard the plan was that any gold you purchase will be refunded to you - that this was just to test the commerce system.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
wait wut, paying for beta? fuck sake, just toss us keys.

You don't have to pay anything. Have they actually turned on commerce for this playtest?

The last I heard the plan was that any gold you purchase will be refunded to you - that this was just to test the commerce system.

http://aw.my.com/us/founders-packs

Oh right! I forgot about those!

Meh, you don't need them to get in the Beta.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Anthony Davis - be so kind and throw a few bones for your bros. ]:>

Few beta access codes is what I meant ofc! Personally I registered on day one and still nothing. ;C
Lets form Codexian tester squad!

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
It shouldn't even require that. Everyone who signed up for the beta on the AW website will eventually get in. Of course, I think we've had over 500,000 beta applicants...

If you've already signed up, PM me the email you used for the beta and I will see if I can get it bumped up. If you do not have an account and if you have NOT clicked the join beta button, there is nothing I can do.

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
I'm retarded, how do i get in then?

All you need to do is create an account and then click the join AW beta button. It will add you to the list. Each CLOSED BEtA has a limited amount of people, but once you are ACTIVE, you will be in every following beta. Getting activated is simply a waiting game, or I can try to get people bumped up. Everyone will be in the open betas.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom