Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Arcanum Repository (maps, schematics, easter eggs, etc.)

A user named cat

Before my topic gets lost, thought I'd post this in here. Hopefully link stays up.

1080p In-Game Movies
Download Here

Unzip folder to: %\Arcanum\modules\Arcanum\movies

Warning: these will only work if you patch Arcanum to 1920x1080, any res under that crashes the game.

Topic: http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/arcanum-1080p-movies.86299/

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggfinger

Arcane
Didn´t wan´t to make a new thread, but i´m having a game braking bug with my latest replay of Arcanum (GOG version with + unofficial patch + widescreen mod)...

It seems that certain npc´s, will for no apparent reason turn hostile during conversations and actions, like winning a dice roll against the gambling master turns him hostile, or saying "goodbye" to the whore house bouncer in Tarant.

I figure it´s probably some npc reaction bug, but there isn´t anything online that points to that, so if anyone has come across this and solved it, i would appreciate any tips.

i.e reloading doesn´t work, nor does using dread armor to lower my reaction score.

Good lesson for the kids: never talk bad to a whore bouncer...

TheFilthyJack

Educated
I have released a new version of Arcanum Factory (1.2), this tool works on a full game install + patch 1074 + UAP with extra content (what I consider a clean game).

It allows you to create new items (weapons/armors/potions/generics/schematics), modify anything, add blessings/curses, create new art, add them directly to the OC containers and shops or even create custom backgrounds.

Your items will also properly appear in WorldEd.

Download and screenies can be found here: Arcanum Factory 1.2

:martini:

And this tool will allow you to open Arcanum in WorldEd and modify the OC:

Arcanum Module Enabler 1.0

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomAccount

I'm sorry for this, but I felt sorry for this poor stickied thread about one solitary random game with hardly any posts not being posted to since March 9th. I thought I'd post to it so that it can have further justification of being stickied.

Because :australia: deserves :australia:...

TheFilthyJack

Educated
I think I, like many others, must have interpreted the 'Repository' part as 'stfu and post content' hehe, but I really dig your effort sir. More attention on this game is well deserved, and even if I now play things like DragonFall or Wasteland, I must say that Arcanum hold a special place in my gamer's heart.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
It's a right thing to have Arcanum all-in-one topic sticky, but all the patches and mods do no good for players with late Windows. Especially for those who don't know 'bout wine and use the work-arounds, like -doublebuffer, -no3d and other shitty methods.

So, for those who have Arcanum running slow/laggy or just uncomfy, you have to download this package:
http://rghost.ru/58727969
and extract the files into game directory, replacing files if neccessary (you may want to backup them). The same works for many other old games that lag on yer Win8 or whatever, like Jagged Alliance 2.

Due to severe case of amnesia and laziness, I can't find the original source of where I got that archive. It's somehere on Wine HQ website, but fucks sake, it's so unfriendly for noobz like me. There are different versions for different needs and whatnot. Maybe some smarter person would be so kind to provide a proper link.

Edit: ffuck, I forgot that it's a russian fileholder. Oh, well, just press the big grey СКАЧАТЬ button and the download will start.

igotsmeakabob11

Barely Literate
Leo's Rebalance mod was waaay too difficult, even on Easy I couldn't get through the Dredge. I heard good things about the Work in Progress mod but couldn't find anywhere to download it!

Any mirrors up, or is there a better mod?

All the other mod's were ridiculous when I played them. Literally joke mods---zombies everywhere! ***--->uninstalled. Leo's mod has a guide on how to not suck, but it can have grindy boss fights at the very end IIRC.

Derper

Prophet

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom