Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline AoD wishlist

Tigranes

Arcane
I'd like more dialogue with Agathoth. I'm curious why an immortal chaos-spawn from the trans-galactic darkness wants to rule a jerkwater matter-sphere in the first place. Seems like a demotion.

If you try to fly the airship to Teron or Caer-Tor, it should crash in the wasteland. Unless you're awesome.

More big battles. Holding the pass against the Ordu was fun, but I'm thinking something along the lines of two dozen to a side.

It does crash with Lore 8, and it succeeds with Lore 9, for Ganezzar anwyay.

hivemind

Lore and Int = 20 to fly it across the ocean and live a life of cheerful adventures.
also this plays over the ending slide

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Another wish (not top priority, but cool anyway): allow us to rename gear crafted with crafting 10. The description says you can make weapons capable of cutting down God (and you CAN!), but it's a bit lame to see that the dagger I used to murder big A in a single turn was simply called "meteor puggio". :P

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Kingslayer IG has a stash, no?

And there is second chest in Mountain Lab Facility; you either need lamp from Infariae or Solid INT/LORE to get to it though... It strange you didn't get your own room with chest in Maadoran Palace after being promoted to Praetor of Aurelians though... Its not like silliness like Skyrim Hearthfire but you expect Man/Gal of your gravitas to not sleep under the Aqueduct; so modest quarters with chest would do.

Old One

Arcane
I found something...

I was doing the Forty Thieves quests in Ganezzar, and I managed to assassinate Faelan. Then I went and talked to Meru for the first time. Faelan was absent, but all the text was the same as it is when Faelan is alive and you meet Meru.

I would like to be able to have Carrinas declare Antidas the Emperor, then make my way to Caer Tor and either convince Paullus to support Antidas, or remove Paulus from power and replace him with Carbo. If Carrinas and Paullus/Carbo both attacked the Aurelians (after handling the situation with the Ordu), they would probably win.

Apologies if this is already possible.

Johannes

Arcane
One thing I do think this game does heavily need is a Stash. You know, just a big ol' chest where you can put stuff in, in every city. Say, maybe in Inns, or at your guild. Its sorta annoying to have to walk around with so much stuff, at least until you kill some people in the right places (I used Inferiae) and turn their bodies into stashes. Still annoying to have to stash my stuff in Inferiae and have to go back there to loot dead villagers to get my stuff so I can do something with it in Maadoran.

I would prefer a keyboard button for changing weapon, but that may be because my wheel is broken.
Yep, no reason not to have keyboard shortcuts too.

Rebindable keyboard shortcuts ftw!
What function does the weight limit have in the game, actually? It adds some verisimilitude (but not that much, nobody can realistically fight well while carrying even the max amount of junk you're allowed to) but gameplay-wise what is the difference between having a limitless inventory and a stash if you'd be conscientious about stashing stuff you don't immediately need.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Zamedi tower.

No probs, you just have to deactivate or kill one of the hardest foes in the game - I think Zamedi Demon is comparable only to Windowmaker, Agathoth and the Slums Ambush.
Oscar demon can be easily killed by almost any throwing/shooting build (it's just a matter of time and a number of projectiles you have, the higher your combat stat the quicker it is) and by any combat focused build. I've defetead him with 4 or 5 crossbow. Hybrids can also kill him with the help of alchemy. And you don't have to kill him, you can convince him to let you go after you get the ring for him and then Zamedi tower is yours.

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I found something...

I was doing the Forty Thieves quests in Ganezzar, and I managed to assassinate Faelan. Then I went and talked to Meru for the first time. Faelan was absent, but all the text was the same as it is when Faelan is alive and you meet Meru.

I would like to be able to have Carrinas declare Antidas the Emperor, then make my way to Caer Tor and either convince Paullus to support Antidas, or remove Paulus from power and replace him with Carbo. If Carrinas and Paullus/Carbo both attacked the Aurelians (after handling the situation with the Ordu), they would probably win.

Apologies if this is already possible.

Paulinas tells you that Antidas has nothing of real value; no gold, fighting men and is dumbfuck who should not be allowed to run things; thats harsh since he is one of the few decent fellows there but true unlike Galenius who has already well run city and powerful army or Meru who has power of the religion behind him the House Daratan has nothing to offer for Imperial guards who would have to fight and bleed to make Emperor of man who has mentality of basement dweller RPG player and is curse by low LUCK stat to boot. :troll: But I must admit that wild bunch finale as you do stay faithful to the bitter end is Epic as frack.

Tigranes

Arcane
Zamedi tower.

No probs, you just have to deactivate or kill one of the hardest foes in the game - I think Zamedi Demon is comparable only to Windowmaker, Agathoth and the Slums Ambush.
Oscar demon can be easily killed by almost any throwing/shooting build (it's just a matter of time and a number of projectiles you have, the higher your combat stat the quicker it is) and by any combat focused build. I've defetead him with 4 or 5 crossbow. Hybrids can also kill him with the help of alchemy. And you don't have to kill him, you can convince him to let you go after you get the ring for him and then Zamedi tower is yours.

The problem with Zamedi demon indeed is a lack of ranged. Flame vials & ranged attack = free win. Widowmaker & Agathoth don't have that problem.

Old One

Arcane
Paulinas tells you that Antidas has nothing of real value; no gold, fighting men and is dumbfuck who should not be allowed to run things; thats harsh since he is one of the few decent fellows there...
I got that from Paullus too, but his second-in-command Carbo is a lot more amenable to taking action. Carbo is one of the more interesting characters in the game, IMO, despite his small role. He would be a perfect ally for Emperor Antidas/Carrinas. In the event something unfortunate happened to Paullus, that is...

axedice

Cipher
Carbo would never betray Paullus under any circumstances, him and the rest of the brass are way too loyal. Which makes sense, considering they're a military outlet. The only way to get them on your side would be to break the siege successfully without their help (Pax Imperium or Kigmaker/Diplomat routes) and prove that Gaelius is the losing side. I hope these get implemented in the future.

An option to receive the Pax Imperium scroll without stealing it would be neat, again either with Kingmaker/Diplomat route or as Preator maybe. That ship has a lot of underplayed potential.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
It's too late for a filler character, but I guess a lion master and his minions would be nice in the arena.

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
My disc and its cover is now in my hands.It was long, but it worths the investment

21705597-e557-4f8a-9557-c3143ab9cad7.jpg

I would have like to make more copies, specially for bro mindx2 (that's a cool collector stuff), but God, it cost me an arm.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My disc and its cover is now in my hands.It was long, but it worths the investment

21705597-e557-4f8a-9557-c3143ab9cad7.jpg

I would have like to make more copies, specially for bro mindx2 (that's a cool collector stuff), but God, it cost me an arm.

Why do you think I don't have any!!

:troll:

Really cool by the way. Did you make a box or is it just the game disk and soundtrack sleeves?

AbounI

Colonist
Patron

Why do you think I don't have any!!

:troll:

:lol:

Really cool by the way. Did you make a box or is it just the game disk and soundtrack sleeves?

It's not a game disk, it's only a 7" picture-disc vinyl and its cover ( at right = front cover, at left = back cover).The record is the intro theme .So it's not a game box.I made 3 copies of this.
I know you love (surely more than I) boxed edition and cool stuff inside, and knowing that there won't be some AoD boxed edition, at least I guess it's quite a cool tribute for the game.
Ideally, I would have wish to send some copies for Vince and his band too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom