Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline AoD wishlist

hivemind

Agathoth would absolutely destroy the Zamedi Demon simply because of stats.

Like, 170 defense, hello ?

But a game mode like that would be completely amazing and I'd easily waste another 100 hours just watching the various NPCs fight each other.

Would love to see how Belgutai or Hamza or Darista or Dellar or Carinnas would fare in the Arena.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Oh I'd love to have an additional game mode (or maybe just an updated combat demo) that would allow to choose from all characters/creatures in the game and watch them fight each other. Or maybe choose one and fight the ladder, Mortal Kombat style :D

feng.png
vs.
cassius.png

miltiades.png
vs.
agathoth.png

Feng and Militiades would win obviously but it would still be fun to see.

hivemind

I wonder if Paullus has combat stats.

I remember that he has really cool looking meteor armour but it's not possible to fight him ever so not sure if he is even stated.

But Antidas vs Gaelius would be fun to see.

Eyestabber

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
OK, another wish:

PLEASE add hotkeys for crossbowmen. Right clicking between every shot is annoying, specially with the Bolter. Also, please add the exotic crossbows (double, repeater, scoped) to the pool of weapons that can be crafted and maaaybe another technique (since there is only 2 right now...)

And if we could have another scoped crossbow sequence. MAN, that shit was FUN! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

agris

Arcane
Patron
Vault Dweller and Elhoim

Can you please add support for fullscreen borderless windowed mode? I realize this is an engine request and would need to be sent to the Torque 3D staff, but please consider it. Common workarounds such as rendering in the native resolution (1920x1200 in my case) while disabling fullscreen and using the Borderless Gaming program don't even work, since Torque 3D doesn't support windowed rendering of fullscreen resolution. If that could get fixed by Torque, it would be the easiest solution to this problem, since programs can take over from there and make it borderless. Right now, the game automatically downgrades the window's resolution to the next aspect ratio-correct resolution, 1680x1050.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
What really needs to be added is an alternate way of changing between attacks. Missing the right click on the fucking weapon window by 1 pixel has caused me to go on so many suicide runs across 5 tackle zones, I've already lost count of it.

hivemind

Vault Dweller said he wanted to include that, but couldn't make it work. Possibly it's happening in further updates.
On one hand it would be fucking amazing, but on the other I couldn't stomach based Milti becoming a mind slave puppet of an ancient tentacle monster :negative:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I couldn't stomach based Milti becoming a mind slave puppet of an ancient tentacle monster :negative:

i dont think thats the way it would end

azathoth would surely be interested in some of the ancient artefacts miltiades has gathered in his shop

anus_pounder

Arcane
On one hand it would be fucking amazing, but on the other I couldn't stomach based Milti becoming a mind slave puppet of an ancient tentacle monster :negative:

Wait wut? afaik, VD clarified that the only person being directly upgraded (mind slaved) by Agathot is the PC in the CYO ending scenario. Milti would be ruling as a normal human occasionally getting nudges in certain directions by Agathot via the PC. Hence the PC having a respected advisor post in every single Agathot ending.

hivemind

Nope lol.
Get the ending where you kill Balzaar for Agathoth and you will see what it's like to be the 'King' under Agathoth.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Oh yeah, I remember that ending. Although, it'd be pretty fun getting a mind slave Milti ending. All that plotting, scheming and conning to finally rule the empire as nothing more than a puppet. :salute:

AbounI

Colonist
Patron
Finally receive my unofficial collector content today

eae79c56-43e0-44f8-86fe-36cedb56d9ca.jpg

e753ca46-6288-4437-bf6e-c0323d8436d6.jpg

behind : the unfolded sample of the yet to come jacket
And the track, in a 432Hz setting, is so awesome

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
I would have liked my thief to be able to sneak instead of fighting his way in the dead river.

Last edited:

Johannes

Arcane
I wonder if it's possible to somehow bypass the scorpions by running past them, maybe in when you throw nets on them you could achieve that? Can you ever end combat mode in any other circumstance than killing all enemies (or dying)?

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
What really needs to be added is an alternate way of changing between attacks. Missing the right click on the fucking weapon window by 1 pixel has caused me to go on so many suicide runs across 5 tackle zones, I've already lost count of it.
Agreed, mouse wheel when focusing the weapon area, without any click, maybe ?
Or maybe a directly accessible 3-entries MRU list.

Old One

Arcane
I'd like more dialogue with Agathoth. I'm curious why an immortal chaos-spawn from the trans-galactic darkness wants to rule a jerkwater matter-sphere in the first place. Seems like a demotion.

If you try to fly the airship to Teron or Caer-Tor, it should crash in the wasteland. Unless you're awesome.

More big battles. Holding the pass against the Ordu was fun, but I'm thinking something along the lines of two dozen to a side.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom