Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD June update

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, don't you want money, VD? Sell the Madoraan demo you promised to preorderers as an Early Access version on Steam.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Steam early access off the table VD? Doesn't matter to me personally since I preordered (so I'll access your next massive demo) , just curious.
We'll talk to Valve once the second release is tested and ready to go, see what they say.

likaq

Arcane
R4 closed beta testing started today.

:love:
I'm waiting for first impressions.
:bounce:

What's a great day! W2 video, codex gamescom report and AoD R4.

:yeah:

Tigranes

Arcane
Achilles' Heel doesn't work at all. Doesn't matter if you can logically explain eventually why Achilles' Heel is Torso, it doesn't work when you look at it in the game and that's what matters. Rest are fine I think, though I don't think they're really an improvement over the older ones.

Kinda odd that's the only talking point from R4 but I suppose more will come.

Oh for fuck's sake guys FINISH THE GAME

It's not a race, bro.

image.jpg

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
I can't wait to play R4. Hopefully I'll have a chance to do so in two months from now. Something tells me though that Maadoran itself will be worth more than 25$.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
I can only hope. So far people seem to like it a lot, even people who don't normally care about non-combat stuff and are in just for the combat. We'll post their impressions in a few days. They haven't been to all the locations yet.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom