Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone want to try a tactics RPG game I've been working on?

balthatrix

Literate
Hi guys, I just added multi-classing and levelup ui for the game. We also had some nice assets created!

Any feedback you can give?

balthatrix

Literate
Gunna give it a quick blast now. First thing I gotta say is music is mint :)
Great!! Let me know what you think. Bear in mind this is still very early in dev. Soon we will be adding a lot of ux polish though.

About the music, we totally lucked out with our composer. He's great!

Falksi

Arcane
Great!! Let me know what you think. Bear in mind this is still very early in dev. Soon we will be adding a lot of ux polish though.

I'll be honest mate and, after a while playing, I've found it quite hard to get a feel for the game simply because there's not that much there to it yet. It seems to play steady enough for what it is, but I think you need to flesh it out a tad more before worrying about serious feedback.

But damn that is some quality music. Genuinely couldn't believe it was part of the game.

If you want any more feedback or assistance when it's at a more developed stage just quote this post and let me know. More than happy to help with later feedback when it's more fleshed out, & chuck any ideas which may help your way too.

balthatrix

Literate

I'll be honest mate and, after a while playing, I've found it quite hard to get a feel for the game simply because there's not that much there to it yet. It seems to play steady enough for what it is, but I think you need to flesh it out a tad more before worrying about serious feedback.

But damn that is some quality music. Genuinely couldn't believe it was part of the game.

If you want any more feedback or assistance when it's at a more developed stage just quote this post and let me know. More than happy to help with later feedback when it's more fleshed out, & chuck any ideas which may help your way too.

Thanks for the honesty! Yeah, we are getting to the tail end of having prototyped all the basic mechanics. Soon we'll be in a mode of adding content and refining the UI/UX. I'll let you know once we've got an iteration or two of that business behind us.

Your time is appreciated.

balthatrix

Literate
Hey all, me and the other programmer just published a let's play where we battle it out in hotseat multiplayer. It's a feature we've recently added. Vision is kept totally seperate per-team:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom