Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anyone interested in a Teudogar LP?

Romascu

Novice
Anyone interested in doing a LP on this game?

It's a good , but obscure indie historical RPG, full name : Teudogar And The Alliance with Rome

I've been busy lately and it's not likely it's gonna change soon, anyone interested in doing a LP on this game?

Alternatively , anyone know how long the game is (in hours)?

Thanks.

Last edited:

kentable

Scholar
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
If you side with the Romans the game is much shorter (~10 hours). Siding with your kin and exploring around can take about 15-25 hours depending on how long it takes you to find all the secrets. I'm still eagerly awaiting Wolf's next game Darghul.

Indranys

Savant
Cool suggestion man.
Teudogar is one of my favorite games of all time.
Better than Ultima 7 even!
As much as I want to do it, alas I can't.
I'm such a shitty LPer, my english is bad, and I don't have much leisure because my boss is such a sadistic sweatshop slaver bastard.
So please someone do this for us. :salute:

oscar

Arcane
A shame Darghul's plot and setting is very generic high fantasy (by his own admission) when this game goes out of its way to be grounded and realistic.

This is an interesting game though. I wish he'd produce more historical rpgs.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I've noticed this game's forum on the front page, but never looked into it. I might be interested in seeing what it's like.

Indranys

Savant
A shame Darghul's plot and setting is very generic high fantasy (by his own admission) when this game goes out of its way to be grounded and realistic.

This is an interesting game though. I wish he'd produce more historical rpgs.
Agreed man.
But at least the new Darghul looks like a proper gritty dark fantasy, not the usual over the top grimdark stuff or fairy tale disney fantasy.
I just hope the magic in the game won't be too powerful, or at least it should be pretty costly to use.
Or better yet each spell may need some specific rituals to cast properly, for magical phenomenon should be very rare and mysterious.
The spell list should be less about fireballs and magic missiles, and more about passive hexes and buffs.

I can only hope man, though I know it may not be the case. :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom