Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any opinions on Dominions 2?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
I've never heard of Dominion 1, but the second one, apparently, is a "an epic turn-based fantasy strategy game unlike any other fantasy strategy title that you’ve ever played. On the surface it may seem familiar; after all you’re raising armies, conquering enemy lands, and wielding powerful spells. Scratch deeper though and you’ll soon find that Dominions 2 introduces a depth that will satisfy even the most hardcore strategy gamer."

Here is a screeny

map_ulm.jpg

So anybody played it?

Realbumpbert

Liturgist
Fine games...and by that I mean awesome games. I didn't stop playing the first one until I got the second one two weeks ago.

The graphics are well done, in my opinion, but the game's content is what shines. It is *vast*.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Even that review was decent. He does say it is a deep and involving strategy game. Matter of fact, his closing statement makes it sound like that 1/5 is bunk. The only real gripe he has with the game is the lack of tutorial and steep learning curve. If you notice though, by the title of the game in his review he has 1/5 stars and then 4/5 stars. Wonder wth that's supposed to be about?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom