Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Announcing: Matt Barton's Kickstarter Project!

Gord

Arcane
Damn it, he totaly stole my idea!

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Wouldn't you rather way for inXile to launch their kickstarter before grabbing all the jewgold in the world with yours ?

EG

Nullified
J_C is not Matt. And that whole meme/joke is already getting old.
Thank you.

I wonder how many people are just joking, and how many actually believes that I'm Matt.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

You do not strike me as some sort of gaming-hippy, however.

Repressed Homosexual
He is not Matt.

He is Jakab Cukor, an Hungarian immigrant, and Matt's 'wife', as was revealed in the other thread. Matt sent him as a viral marketing agent to generate traffic for the show.

tibermoon

Motive Studios
Developer
Argh, damnit.

I was considering launching a Kickstarter campaign of my own, but after seeing this...well...what's the point in even trying to compete? :-(

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Argh, damnit.

I was considering launching a Kickstarter campaign of my own, but after seeing this...well...what's the point in even trying to compete? :-(

I guess you'll just have to make Mass Effect 4 instead. :martini:

Tytus

Arcane
I'll be a hispter and say that I saw this video before it was on codex +M

But yeah, this video is amazing. Give this man money.

Meatpies

Novice
This gave me a good laugh.
Matt has a good sense of humor when he's not flip-flopping about what games he actually likes.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Looks like I'm the only one who thought this wasn't funny and seemed like the bitter tears of someone with a wasted education.

EG

Nullified
Looks like I'm the only one who thought this wasn't funny and seemed like the bitter tears of someone with a wasted education.

Unsure about the bitter tears, but I've never found Matt to be amusing.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Matt is probably the worst satirist I've ever seen. He's not funny anywhere, except the hair/glasses combo which makes him look like Weird Al Yankovic.
But he makes a good point regardless.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
You are not the only one, that video is the definition of trying too hard.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Everyone has met such a person, I suppose.

"Hey I hear you're a computer guy and I have this idea... it's like rubic's cube but in 3D!! Let's go in business together! What? No? Why not? OH YOU SO HIGH AND MIGHTY - FUCK YOU THEN."

On Kickstarter they really go wild, though. It's a fascinating ecosystem.

Zeriel

Arcane
J_C is not Matt. And that whole meme/joke is already getting old.

My favorite part of it is Barton (or is that J_C?) actually playing off of it in the Eye of Beholder video.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom