Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Animated avatars

Severian Silk

I think animated avatars should be allowed, as long as the animations exist in the game as well.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:
Weasel
sGFOZzp.gif

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Is there any actual reason why the Codex doesn't allow custom avatars, and we also use 96x96 avatars as opposed to based 175x175?

I WANT TO USE THESE:

logo.png

Nocturne.png

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
If you ever considered defecting to the Watch, you might as well fuck off to it and leave us alone with your shitty taste in RPGs.

Also, I want this too
klaymen%20punch%20gif%20scaled2_zpseym7xrqr.gif

Severian Silk

Isn't there an animated version of one of these somewhere?

RG.jpg

I might switch to that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom