Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Angry Joe: Skyrim is MAJESTIC! Matt Barton: Skyrim is boring

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I really didn't want to post this. Honestly. But I was stupid enough to watch this guy's review, and I decided that if I had to suffer, you have to suffer (at least if you are stupid and watch this stuff).

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/11/ ... ry-review/

In short: Skyrim is the best RPG ever, almost perfect game, from now on we have to measure every RPG to this masterpiece.

Be prepaired for 10 minutes of circle jerking. I think the guy even had an orgasm, because the game is so Majestic!

BUT

To balance it out, here is Matt "Matt Chat" Barton's opinion:

http://www.armchairarcade.com/neo/node/4413

:smug:

Peter

Arcane
ad_plant.png

Fallout3_Thumb_04.jpg

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Angry Joe is a fucking moron, and I don't say that with any offense intended. He is just naturally stupid and it's sad that some retards watch him.
I don't hate him or anything, I'm just sad nature has taken so much and given him so little...

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Taking lots of risks, I see. He'll probably criticise it in a few years when it becomes the correct thing to do.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Best lines? Surely the angry spic has said something memorable praising this majestic game

attackfighter

Magister
M4BE1R0 said:
Best lines? Surely the angry spic has said something memorable praising this majestic game

"Bethesda has created the penultimate Western RPG!" - angry joe

RedScum

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity

Oriebam

They should register here, sounds like instant newfags of the year

Captain Shrek

He thinks character creation is putting beards on and adding eye liners. :/

Luzur

Good Sir
Surf Solar said:

In games like Skyrim, players are teleported to a far way lands that are cream filled with demonic spell crafting, violent shirtless blood shed and exposed not only Satanic critters, but bombarded with gay under tones of fecal fornication.

wait, is that a upcoming DLC?

also, i like how they deduce what Dovahkiin means.

SKYRIM LINGO: DOVAHKIIN – Is the supposed citizens of Skyrim, but is a code word that means:
D – Dirty
O – Orifice
V – Violation
A – Always
H – Hurts
K – Keep
I – Injecting
I – It
N – Naiant

Untitled-130.jpg

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Seriously, is that Christwire thing legit?

EDIT: It's pretty impressive how many different ways they have of describing cocks and assholes in that article alone.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Ed123 said:
Matt Barton said:
Craft system? Tedious. Combat? Tedious. Exploration? Where's the friggin' door to this place??? Oh, missed that little corridor. Probably because it's so dark in here...better cast candlelight. Pause...go into magic menu...greesashghsghs

Looks like J_C's best friend needs a better quest compass :smug:

Is he right or is he right? Of course he is right. :thumbsup:

Anyway, thanks for mentioning Matt, I edited his "review" into the opening post.

And just in case, I also link it here:

http://www.armchairarcade.com/neo/node/4413

Worth a read, especially the 2nd post, which is a rant.

Repressed Homosexual
More witless, inept, vulgar and embarrassing liberal parodying. I wouldn't mind sites like these if they were actually witty. The fake church forum though is worse by an order of magnitude, I've never seen so many horrible attempts at lampooning.

Anyway yeah Angry Joe isn't very bright.

Luzur

Good Sir
Angry Joe reminds me of one of those TV Preachers over in the US, spreading "God's Word" with one hand and grabbing dollars with the other, but in his case its grabbing his dick.

Oriebam

Luzur said:
Angry Joe reminds me of one of those TV Preachers over in the US, spreading "God's Word" with one hand and grabbing dollars with the other, but in his case its grabbing his dick.
that makes no sense

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom