Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Android] RPG Campaign World Mapper software

Matty77

Arcane
Developer
Hi folks,

I mainly play pen and paper role playing games but I also like some of the older RPGs such as Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale (more than the more recent ones).

Some of my friends who DM and GM pen and paper RPGs liked the idea I came up with a while ago about an Android RPG Campaign Mapper software so I built one over the last 3 days - it's still early days yet but if you are interested in it then give it a whirl and send me some suggestions for further improvements.

It generates a random rpg fantasy map, allows annotation of the various city/fortress/village/dungeon details on the map and lets you save the map for later usage.

Here is the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lloydm.phoneinvaders
And here is a screenshot:
rpg1.jpg

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Good idea. Should be pretty useful. Are you planning an iOS version or a PC version?

Matty77

Arcane
Developer
Sorry Wayward Son I have no experience with iOS (I develop in a lot of languages but not apple's) so won't be able to do that. I may create a web based version at some point down the track...not sure yet.

I want to get the features for the Android version all complete first however.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Sorry Wayward Son I have no experience with iOS (I develop in a lot of languages but not apple's) so won't be able to do that. I may create a web based version at some point down the track...not sure yet.

I want to get the features for the Android version all complete first however.
Completely understandable. Carry on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom