Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anarchy Online fun - POWAH ARMOR MANZ 2

Astromarine

Erudite
I have a level 6 fixer on Rimor, called Astromarine. Currently in the n00b island completing the set of Clan upgraded armor. I'm gonna be there a while, those goggles cost 6300...

merry andrew

Erudite
Astromarine said:
I have a level 6 fixer on Rimor, called Astromarine. Currently in the n00b island completing the set of Clan upgraded armor. I'm gonna be there a while, those goggles cost 6300...
I'm not totally sure, but I think the POWAH ARMOR MANZ are gonna be Omni :?

LlamaGod

Cipher
Thinking about doing it since it was awesome being one of the dooders of Powor Armer Mans (even made a website: http://pam.terrashare.com ) but I heard AO is total crap without the expansions? Yes/No? If not, I might install it and play around in it some mebbe

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
It's not that horrible without the expansions. You still have the missions, lots of interesting and fun lewt, and so on. Of course, I've heard that with the expansions, you can create cities for organisations, which is neat.

We've formed the organisation. We are Omni, but that's mainly because the brunt of the people on DAC who were already playing before this were in Omni(And they offered a bunch of us free money in the game, so...)

Spazmo

Erudite
LlamaGod said:
Thinking about doing it since it was awesome being one of the dooders of Powor Armer Mans

Yeah, PAMANS rooled old skool back in the D2 days, but AO sucks, so meh.

EDIT: Hell, I'd be up for another PAMANS D2 run.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
To be honest, I doubt I'll reinstall. I considered it and realized I would just end up doing the same thing I did last time. Besides, my friends have been playing it and I've been getting flashbacks of Evercrack just watching them. MMORPGs are fucked in the head, I tell you.

DarkSign

Erudite
Otaku_Hanzo said:
To be honest, I doubt I'll reinstall. I considered it and realized I would just end up doing the same thing I did last time. Besides, my friends have been playing it and I've been getting flashbacks of Evercrack just watching them. MMORPGs are fucked in the head, I tell you.

Yeah...I installed it because I wanted to hang out with y'all and get to know yaz, but Im realizing why I uninstalled this game in the first place.

Perhaps if we had a teamspeak server and all started characters together?

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Even then I woulda quit. I played a ranged char and a melee. Combat just sucked. Like every MMO out there, it's just click and the PC does the rest of the work for you. I fucking hate that.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Spazmo said:
Yeah, PAMANS rooled old skool back in the D2 days, but AO sucks, so meh.

EDIT: Hell, I'd be up for another PAMANS D2 run.

Ugh. I doubt I'll ever play Diablo 2 after the last time we played. There's only so many Baal runs/Meph runs/Whatever runs you can do before the game just completely sucks ass.

At least with AO, you can break up the monotony of whatever runs with generating a random mission or two where you pick the settings for the generation AND the objective. You can do dungeon runs in the premade dungeons in the game if you want as well. Hell, you can even wander around and explore the wilderness and hunt critters out there.

That beats the FUCK out of doing 20+ Baal runs in a row, which is about all there is to Diablo 2 online.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom