Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community An opening of Wasteland 2 and other goodies, including a Matte Painted Statuette

agris

Arcane
Patron
Oh, well it's not a hijack site. It just loops a youtube video over a very specific span of time.

Not a dick, just DU!

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
That is a good looking First Castoff statue. I hope it gets raffled in some way that will give me chance to get it.

I have no idea why, but I always enjoy watching these videos. Probably because I am a fucking weird person.

Ladonna

Arcane
You can post me the CE of WL2 Dark Underlord. A bit of national solidarity here already.

Weasel
There's an art book of DU's hands?!! Where do I pledge?!! :P

Still in the prototyping stage, but quality looks promising. Signed copies are extra tho.

jlng6YE.jpg

Yoshiyyahu

Arcane
Patron
You could post something to me please, DU, as a fellow Australian (plus I turned up to that dinner outing.)

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Alright, since I am a newfag I feel dirty for even asking but the black Numenera game world bible looks so fucking sweet, I just can't help myself. If no one else would want it, I'd take it.

Other than that, I am rolling ..

..for the lulz:
Ooh! Sign the Wasteland 2 as "RPGCodex" and send it to Bethesda. :smug:

..and for great justice:
mindx2 should win what he wants because he's a true codexian bro.

edit: huh, I didn't see that the thread was a month old. so is this still relevant or what?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom