Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community An opening of Wasteland 2 and other goodies, including a Matte Painted Statuette

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
I cannot wait to not win the Torment first castoff statue! (and also those cards...)

Gregz

Arcane
Best DU unboxing video so far.

I especially liked the wrecked car in the background, and the axle on the desert sand in the foreground. A nice setting for mostly Wasteland 2 stuff.

:australia:

Last edited:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
loved how the poster got wrinkled into shit

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
loved how the poster got wrinkled into shit

Mine came wrinkled into shit by the grace of the post office.
I would rather have one with the wrinkles birthed by the superficiality of DU. :)

DarkUnderlord

edit: It also looks like you recorded that on a Fallout-inspired filming set.

after the sheer opulence of the cowshed taj mahal video he probably hopped into his 4x4 Ford Ranger Wildtrak [RRP NZ$65,000] and travelled to the farthest end of his 4 million hectare ranch and took the video next to one of his aboriginal serf tenements

also, us antipodeans need to stick together DU therefore i think i deserve the gas mask canteen etc cheers ta

himmy

Arcane
I like the idea that DU does all his Codex administrative duties in front of a laptop in the middle of an Aussie wasteland. So fitting.

"DU, when will the Codex become more women-inclusive?"

"Whenever one moves closer than 200 miles from where I live."

Ovplain

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex
'The Outback is the vast, remote, arid interior of Australia. The term "the outback" is generally used to refer to locations that are comparatively more remote than those areas named "the bush" which, colloquially, can refer to any lands outside the main urban areas.'

Huh, I had no idea. Thought it was the same shit. The more you know!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
DU grows weirdly more charismatic every video. He's aging very gracefully.

Self-Ejected

Ludo Lense

Self-Ejected
Every time I see videos of the Outback I wonder what exactly changes in post apocalyptic scenarios like Mad Max, if anything things look better after the bombs drop :M.

Also DU is clearly using the codex as a prototype for his own gaspunk gang in the grimdark aussie future.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
mindx2 should win what he wants because he's a true codexian bro.

Zep--

Yeah, yeah... what Zep said.

DU grows weirdly more charismatic every video. He's aging very gracefully.
Brown-nosing Jasede? ;)
Nah, I just remember not liking him back in the day, though I thought he was a good poster. Then for a long time he was like this distant grandpa figure that ran around in their briefs. Now he's more human.

kazgar

Arcane
Nice work DU on rolling the car you used for usb stick footage, there was no going back after that.

Should send the goodies to people who have bought you beers in the past, that's a valid and not self-biased way of getting things done. Especially when they're are a far cheaper postage option then other people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom