Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

An Interview with DarkUnderlord (Complete -- sort of)

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You haven't removed the other one yet.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Honestly that was serious about you needing a psychiatrist. Now dont try and act so smug that you dont know what I mean.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Fine.

vcHlR3A.jpg

And you say I'm the one who needs a shrink?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I didn't try to annoy anyone, moron. Read the interview questions again. This was a (semi-)serious attempt to find out a little bit more about DU and what goes on in that outback head of his.

He's obviously shy or so jaded from so many years of running this shithole that he's essentially an internet shut-in now. Nothing I can do.

Achilles

Arcane
After what happened to the NeoGAF guy I can see why DU would be reluctant to let people know more about him. What if we learned that he is actually a decent person? The Codex wouldn't survive.

Andhaira

Arcane
Honestly that was serious about you needing a psychiatrist. Now dont try and act so smug that you dont know what I mean.

Why? The community ought to know, we already let down CJM and ignored the warning signs, we should be more aware of what's going on with our members.

Has Crispy done something that requires him to seek professional medical help?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom