Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Amiga, Commodore and creativity

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This is also awesome, 1gb in 1984

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
My mother left my old Amiga 500 outside as she thought it was 'an old keyboard' I didn't need. :argh: I haven't had the nerve to try turning it on since - the hope of life is greater than the certainty of death... I still haven't been able to get a rational explanation out of her as to why she did this.

She also left my old Commodore 128 out, but they were pretty much indestructible.

B

Luzur

Good Sir
My mother left my old Amiga 500 outside as she thought it was 'an old keyboard' I didn't need. :argh: I haven't had the nerve to try turning it on since - the hope of life is greater than the certainty of death... I still haven't been able to get a rational explanation out of her as to why she did this.

She also left my old Commodore 128 out, but they were pretty much indestructible.

B

Simple, remove the lid on it and use a hairblower and Oxide cleaning fluid.

DakaSha

Arcane
Amiga is only good for identfying sheltered eurofags whos rich parents didnt have time for them

Yeh yeh.

Wish i had enjoyed the system tho. Prob missed out on a lot

Luzur

Good Sir
Wanna turn your PC into an Amiga?

http://wowohl.de/Amiga_XP_x86.pdf

Chapter 8 – About Who am I? My name is Gabriele Niccolini, a Microsoft System Administrator from Rome, Italy. I’m a guy that miss Amiga and it’s environment very much so I decided to get the rid of Windows and switch to the fastest possible Amiga by using emulation and my knowledge. Of course I don’t play with my computer anymore, I got an Xbox 360 for the trick, but I felt homeless since 1996, the year of my first Wintel PC. Now I came back home with my custom Amiga 2400 x86 and I feel like the IT has become fun again. Do you need assistance or you

Luzur

Good Sir
http://hackaday.com/2015/02/15/hack...-most-valuable-home-computer/#comment-2439573

c65.jpg

Yes, its true.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom