Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alright, any recently-released RPGs that are good?

Morkar Left

Cat quest just came out,you could give it a shot.It is cheap silly fun!

Try it. It's free! Not.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Dwarf Run is good.

Can anyone give me a summary of why it's good?

Can you reply to my last two requests, mister? Are you modeling yourself after Crispy?
Did we just discover the secrets of breaking Roqua?

Just ignore him! (Without putting him on your ignore list of course)
I wouldn't mind watching a live stream with him crying in the corner because he doesn't have friends.

Efe

Erudite
try "Moero Chronicle".
steam recommends that to me and im not brave enough to try

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Dwarf Run is good.

Can you reply to my last two requests, mister? Are you modeling yourself after Crispy?

Dwarf Run is good.

I wouldn't mind watching a live stream with him crying in the corner because he doesn't have friends.

You kids are hilarious! HAHAHAHAH.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Dwarf Run is good.

Dwarf Run is good.

Beware ,you could messup your keyboard if too many tears fall on to it.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Dwarf Run is good.

Dwarf Run is good.

Who are you replying to?

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Dwarf Run is good.

Dwarf Run is good.

Who are you replying to?

The true balance is found in self-discovery.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Dwarf Run is good.

Dwarf Run is good.

Who are you replying to?

The true balance is found in self-discovery.

So no, you actually can't back up your claims as was clear from the getgo.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Tyranny - PoE type game, so if you liked PoE you'll probably like Tyranny. The chardev is pretty weak so you should like that aspect.

Tyranny is pretty different from PoE past the superficial similarities.

Superficial similarities such as almost the same combat, low impact chardev because of easy combat, similar skill systems, similar way to interact with the world with skills, traditional crpg content, one character chargen and recrtuitables as designed (regardless that PoE lets you make a full party after the start at the first in it was designed for a party of recruitables), recruitables with content, recruitables opinions of you based on your actions, etc.

Besides the actual superficial differences the two games are very similar. You just focus on the superficial due to age and hipsterism and think superficial is significant.

It isn't worth talking to you. I can disprove most of your crap, but it's not worth it.
Just ignore him like the other 30+ of us.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Tyranny - PoE type game, so if you liked PoE you'll probably like Tyranny. The chardev is pretty weak so you should like that aspect.

Tyranny is pretty different from PoE past the superficial similarities.

Superficial similarities such as almost the same combat, low impact chardev because of easy combat, similar skill systems, similar way to interact with the world with skills, traditional crpg content, one character chargen and recrtuitables as designed (regardless that PoE lets you make a full party after the start at the first in it was designed for a party of recruitables), recruitables with content, recruitables opinions of you based on your actions, etc.

Besides the actual superficial differences the two games are very similar. You just focus on the superficial due to age and hipsterism and think superficial is significant.

It isn't worth talking to you. I can disprove most of your crap, but it's not worth it.
Just ignore him like the other 30+ of us.

Yes, the retard saying PoE and Tyranny are very different games should ignore the sensible person. Let me guess, you love watching people play games on youtube, love pokeman and minecraft and other shit games for hipsters, and anyone talking bad about pokeman is the devil and must be silenced and ignored. Why do you fucking posers even post here? If you can't make a coherent or sensible argument, but can only allude to your great ability to do so without doing so, why the fuck waste anyone's time replying to anything? I want my crap disproved. I want to see this mental titan disprove the obvious with any sort of substantive argument on something of significance and not just superficial bullshit.

Guess what? I can prove 2+2=79 but I'm not going to waste my time explaining it. Just take my word. I say crazy things and all my child compatriots agree with me so I must right. It has nothing to do with our lack of intelligence, experience, and knowledge and everything to do with just not wanting to waste time explaining the unexplainable. You kids. You damned kids. You damned filthy kids.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Have you... Ever heard of that thing called logical fallacy, Roqua?

Also, yes, I have only recently re-discovered it and started using the term zealously against my parents and all my dumb friends. I'm an edgy teenager ok.

Last edited:

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Let me guess, you love watching people play games on youtube, love pokeman and minecraft and other shit games for hipsters, and anyone talking bad about pokeman is the devil and must be silenced and ignored.

I don't think I've ever mentioned either Pokemon or Minecraft in my ~1,500 posts here.

bminorkey

The TES engine fanmade mod "Enderal" (I'm not joking)

Nier: Automata, if you consider it an RPG

Pyre, if you consider it an RPG

Brozef

Savant
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Especially the atrociously slow walking speed just killed me.
Could try speedhacking, worked well for me.

That is actually a great idea! How did you do it? Is there a mod or was there an .ini to fiddle with? Will look into it once I finished Grimoire
I just use a software called "Cheat Engine", it's a memory editing (with disassembly features) software, it's also got a speedhack option.
Fairly easy to use, pick the target process, then enable the speedhack and change the multiplier (doesn't work past 5x though), can use hotkeys as well.
Works with most games.

Thanks for the suggestion :salute: Will check it out when I give it another try.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
Let me guess, you love watching people play games on youtube, love pokeman and minecraft and other shit games for hipsters, and anyone talking bad about pokeman is the devil and must be silenced and ignored.

I don't think I've ever mentioned either Pokemon or Minecraft in my ~1,500 posts here.

So you still refuse to answer and you admit this is due to your being a lying, ignorant child who knows nothing?

Iznaliu

Arbiter
So you still refuse to answer and you admit this is due to your being a lying, ignorant child who knows nothing?

I never said I was lying or ignorant. That makes you either lying or ignorant.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

I never said I was lying or ignorant. That makes you either lying or ignorant.

You said you can do something you can't and have consistently proven the dearth of knowledge regarding rpgs. You didn't have to specifically say as you are yelling it out as loud as you can whenever you type.

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck
and have consistently proven the dearth of knowledge regarding rpgs

Shocking fact: people play RPGs and come to different conclusions than you do.

Shocking fact: you barely play rpgs and are a child with no valid opinion. Also, I will not let your claim to be able to prove how different the games are go because it is such nonsense to any thinking person.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Shocking fact: you barely play rpgs and are a child with no valid opinion. Also, I will not let your claim to be able to prove how different the games are go because it is such nonsense to any thinking person.

Shocking fact:
rating_citation.png

YES!

Hi, I'm Roqua
Dumbfuck

Shocking fact:
rating_citation.png

Your lack of knowledge an inability to reply with information you say you have is all the citation needed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom