Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline All of this can be yours!

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm getting rid of this gay virginity insurance, since I haven't used it in years and never will again. No used RPG bookseller will pay good money for the lot, because they prefer to rip off desperate, impoverished dorks who are about to miss their rent payment. We're talking a dollar a book. Fuck them. I'd piss on the stuff first.

All you need to do is pay the shipping cost via PayPal or some other method that isn't inconvenient as fuck, give me an address to ship to, and I'll box them up and send them out. I'll assign numbers to interested respondents, then pick the lucky sexless virgin laughingstock from a hat.

There's some good shit in here, the best probably being Delta Green.

Highlights:

• complete Blue Planet collection (core rules and all sourcebooks) in great condition
  • various RIFTS bullshit in great condition
  • Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition with Delta Green campaign setting and then the other one that came after Delta Green, plus Blood Brothers 2 and a smattering of others, all in good condition minus that one tear
  • original Demon: The Fallen, binding coming loose (might want to slice the spine and have Kinko's put it in a binder)
  • Lots of well-used GURPS shit, 4e core rule modules and 3e setting supplements, but still in structurally sound condition
  • WEG Star Wars (d6 System, I think) core + various sourcebooks in worn but good condition
  • Jovian Chronicles (animu mecha shit, Dream Pod 9, Silhouette system) core + a couple sourcebooks, great condition
  • Talislanta if you're into that kind of thing (big-ass book detailing elaborate alternative fantasy setting with own rule system)
  • GURPS 4e Star Trek supplement
  • Unknown Armies
  • Savage Worlds (off-camera)
  • Spirit of the Century (off-camera)
  • All Flesh Must Be Eaten (off-camera)
  • Nobilis (off-camera)
  • etc.

Garbage:

• Shadowrun 4th
  • all nWoD shit
  • Numenera core rulebook + Player's Guide

6350c59e34.png

There's more in my mother's attic, but it might as well stay there rotting. It's not my house.

Last edited:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'd like the Blue Planet stuff.

Also, if no one else wants it or I lose out on that, the GURPs space + star trek books.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
I was pretty much planning on shipping the entire thing to just one person, because I'm too lazy to accept payment from and ship to a dozen different people. I'm not RPGShop.com over here.

Still, it might not be too much more work. We'll see.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Added Nobilis to the Highlights, and Numenera core rules + Player's Guide to the Garbage section. I don't think Monte Cook would like me much anymore.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Fuck! Fuck! I would personally drive to you in order to "relieve" you of such treasures...

But I don't think my cytroen can endure the whole atlantic ocean...

FUCK!

"Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition"

FUCK

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I was pretty much planning on shipping the entire thing to just one person, because I'm too lazy to accept payment from and ship to a dozen different people. I'm not RPGShop.com over here.

Still, it might not be too much more work. We'll see.
I see. Well I don't want to take everything. I have neither the space nor desire to pay shipping on a lot of it.

I could be convinced to take more of it if 1 or 2 others want the other stuff and we can make it easy for you.

Gregz

Arcane
Think twice.

Many was the time I visited my parents place during the holidays and went into the basement and shuffled through cardboard boxes to find my old RPG books, and dice, and lead figures, and character sheets, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chunks of oatmeal, and bananas, and raisins, and koalas, and blueberries, and grues...<skips a bit>...and I was greatly overwhelmed by this sight.

It's always a lot of fun, just leafing through all of those great memories every once in a while.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I can't afford more than a couple of books, but if you decide to spread out the shipping, I'd take all 4th edition GURPS books off your hands. Otherwise grats to whoever takes the whole shebang.

Also, nice gesture.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
If it's going to be "choose your books" instead of "all raffle", then I mainly want Demon: The Fallen, RIFTS and Numenera stuff.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
The idea is that you have to take the shit with the good stuff. That's why I'd originally planned on shipping it all to one person. If there are shit books left after everything good is claimed, then the shit will be sprinkled evenly throughout the winners' packages and you'll be paying the shipping, too. Just burn it or something.

We can try parceling it out, but you all will have to "bid" for entire sets if there's more than one book of a kind, e.g. all Blue Planet, all RIFTS, all WoD (yes, if you want Demon, you get to pay for a bunch of nWoD shit to be shipped... if you check online you'll see it's $65 and up), and so on.

What I'm going to have to do is roll d1000 for each bidder no matter which books they want, and then roll tie-breakers. That way, people who want the same set of books will compete with each other. If someone rolls 1,000 and wins any tiebreakers for example, he'll get every book or set of books he wanted, but that won't affect books or sets he didn't want.

See, this is already turning into a logistical nightmare... temptation to start bonfire in backyard and buy a bag of marshmallows increasing.

Last edited:

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm getting rid of this gay virginity insurance, since I haven't used it in years and never will again. No used RPG bookseller will pay good money for the lot, because they prefer to rip off desperate, impoverished dorks who are about to miss their rent payment. We're talking a dollar a book. Fuck them. I'd piss on the stuff first.

All you need to do is pay the shipping cost via PayPal or some other method that isn't inconvenient as fuck, give me an address to ship to, and I'll box them up and send them out. I'll assign numbers to interested respondents, then pick the lucky sexless virgin laughingstock from a hat.

There are plenty of "geek girls" now so you can still pull some ass even if you like pnp, comics, and other fantasy shit.

Think twice.

Many was the time I visited my parents place during the holidays and went into the basement and shuffled through cardboard boxes to find my old RPG books, and dice, and lead figures, and character sheets, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chunks of oatmeal, and bananas, and raisins, and koalas, and blueberries, and grues...<skips a bit>...and I was greatly overwhelmed by this sight.

It's always a lot of fun, just leafing through all of those great memories every once in a while.

This 100 times over man. Even if you don't play the games anymore it's still fun to flip through the old books and remember the old campaigns.

If you're still trying to sell the stuff I'd consider paying the shipping costs. Not sure what you have in mind for that though.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
There are plenty of "geek girls" now so you can still pull some ass even if you like pnp, comics, and other fantasy shit.

It's largely a joke, although I have to say that I tend to find "geek girls" intolerable.

That's why I don't blame normal women at all for feeling the same way about geek guys—except in the case of guys, it's even worse, because geekery is a heart shot to serious notions of masculinity.

Anyway, we're getting off-topic here.

>plebeians not having their own corporation for the express purpose of receiving mail at an address other than their own

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm not a "geek girl" just a woman that loves pnp so GIVE ME ALL THESE BOOKS OR I SWEAR I'LL ROLL A NATURAL TWENTY ON YOUR BUTT BLARGHLBLBL

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom