Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

All Neogafs refugees welcome

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Yeah, unlike communism itself which turned out so well... every time.
Look at the west,because of communism,it prospers. And like the Soviet Union,it will bankrupt itself in a few decades.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
KY8UV95.jpg

Shoulda been the OP.

PrettyDeadman

Do we even have a single actual Neogaf refugee other than that one sole troll? I doubt it.
We have plenty of neogafers pretending to be gators.
They went too deep undercover and missed how their homeland was destroyed. Now they are stuck on rpgcodex forever, destined to pretend to be gators till the end of times.
Just imagine the pain. Mods should put them out of their misery.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Not like the brazen giant of geek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from site to site;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty ?woman? with a post, whose flame
Is the imprisoned incline, and xer name
MOTHER OF ELEXILES. From xer beacon-profile
Glows world-wide welcome; xer mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin personas frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries xhe
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I untuck for a golden shower!
Maybe they think we are not inclusive enough??
If Castreauposting didn't work I don't know what will.

His Majesty

Augur
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

DeusX1

Educated
Do we even have a single actual Neogaf refugee other than that one sole troll? I doubt it.

I was pretty active on NeoGAF and now I am reading the Codex more. Am I a refugee?

A first generation immigrant. Your children will grow up to be hardcore SJWs and DDOS the Codex.

That's fine by me, as long as they don't join the Watch.

I don't lurk the watch hate that fucking site design. How is it? 1-2 years ago I've read a couple of topics. From what I remember they don't give 2 shits about politics, gg, feminists etc, they just talk about games. Am I mistaking? Do they have an agenda?

Murk

Arcane

I was pretty active on NeoGAF and now I am reading the Codex more. Am I a refugee?

A first generation immigrant. Your children will grow up to be hardcore SJWs and DDOS the Codex.

I don't lurk the watch hate that fucking site design. How is it? 1-2 years ago I've read a couple of topics. From what I remember they don't give 2 shits about politics, gg, feminists etc, they just talk about games. Am I mistaking? Do they have an agenda?

Yeah it's a no nonsense forum, it's really great, I'd recommend you go there full time.

DeusX1

Educated

What do you got to mean homie? I was just curios, since I never heard about them being sjw idiots. I know they are our rivals, but they can be respect between rivals if they are not idiots. I barely post here anyway, this neogaf situation made post to express my hapiness, soon I will go back to lurking, so I won't be bothering you... you don't have to send me away :(

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
They went too deep undercover and missed how their homeland was destroyed. Now they are stuck on rpgcodex forever, destined to pretend to be gators till the end of times.

Is it like that Tom Hanks movie?

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.

it's the one where he shoves a beachball up his ass

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

Yes. Except in the end they don't get to fuck Meg Ryan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom