Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

All Neogafs refugees welcome

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
2151c32cb5.png

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Khvichya

Literate
We already have two (ThoseDeafMuffies and TucoBenedictoPacifico) but chances are - nobody will come because NGf is mostly about consoles and popamole discussion beside new Beth and Bioware titles are nearly nonexistent so....
There were plenty of discussions about inclined topic such as first person dungeon crawlers and etc of neogaf.
Even Grimoire was recieved positively there.
There was more useful content to be found on NeoGAF, and broader range of it, that on any other dedicated gaming forum. Morons who claim otherwise probably only know of GAF trough memes, or were only triggered by the fact that some of the forum's users had views different to their own. As long as you were not alt right edgelord who had o make sure that all the world is aware of his many pathologies, at all times, you had little to complain about.

DeusX1

Educated
So this hasn't worked, no neofags introduced themselves.

Maybe they think we are not inclusive enough??

So any of our members that are nature anomalies (fags, trans, multi-gender) can post here and encourage the refugees to make an account? People from inferior cultures are welcome to post as well(muslims etc).

Khvichya

Literate
Hahahaha
So, you went and hid my comment. Not that your reaction to this NeoGAF scandal hasn't outed your community for hypocritical shithole that it is already.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Guys, our gaming brethren are searching for a new home. I hear GameFaqs, doesn't want them...can you believe that? Fucking alt-right neo nazi white supremacist assholes!!!! But we here at rpgcodex are a welcoming community, we respect people's taste in games, no matter the genre that they enjoy. So we welcome you with open arms.... don't be shy Mr NeoGaffer, make an account and introduce yourself.

BBj81rU.jpg

fuck off.

DeusX1

Educated
Hahahaha
So, you went and hid my comment. Not that your reaction to this NeoGAF scandal hasn't outed your community for hypocritical shithole that it is already.

OH HI Mr Neogafer, welcome,

So what kind of games do you like?
What do you think of Trump?

Prime Junta

Hahahaha

Oh, goody. Someone showed up.

Just FYI, not everybody here is a Nazi. There's also us Communists, but we keep fighting with each other too much to get anything done about them.

(That was just the usual spambot filter btw, keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be out of it in no time.)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Hahahaha

Oh, goody. Someone showed up.

Just FYI, not everybody here is a Nazi. There's also us Communists, but we keep fighting with each other too much to get anything done about them.

(That was just the usual spambot filter btw, keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be out of it in no time.)
I say that we made the divine alliance of nazi and communists. After all,we all come from Marx.

And seeing that this a massage to the neofag's unwashed masses,i will put it in way they can understand me.
4b5.png

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Hahahaha

From hypocritical shithole to hypocritical shithole. You'll barely see any difference then. :positive:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom