Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy All Codex EU4 MP

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I kinda wanted to play this weekend, dont have as much time on weekdays. Maybe we could try launching a second game? We could see how many new players would turn up.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Not enough interest today.

Therefore lets try and organize this more properly. Who would be interested in a new game played two times a week, lets say Saturday and Wednesday.

Erzherzog

Magister
Finally got this game downloaded. Unfortunately I'll be rather busy while house hunting. I might be able to fill vacancies but that's it right now.

Krash

Arcane
Sure. 20:00 GMT+1? I'm currently looking for employment so my schedule isn't exactly tight atm.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Hungry Hungry Hungary 6: Thirsty Hungarian Vampires are totally based on real facts.

No major setbacks in this session for me. Together with Italy we have more or less defeated Savoy and expanded west into Switzerland and southern France battling Guyenne, Savoy and Flanders with Netherlands - we need RedScum back because his leaderless nation keeps getting involved in pointless wars. I have gained and cored two Swiss provinces, Italy has gained five more provinces in that area thus expanding way more and finally strengthening its position.

Other than that I had a lot of stability issues with comets, bad government and flavor events containing Vampires with a choice of -1stab or -33 legitimacy (sic!). This lead to my income being the smallest of all players in our game - Im beat by everyone. Not trading at all definitely helps stay behind, but I cant afford investing into trade ideas or trade tech - have to convert everything to my culture otherwise operation "fortress Hungary" wont succeed.

As far as the world is concerned Poland keeps expanding into Russia and hordes in the east which is no issue for me. Sweden finally took the traditional Danish area (Denmark migrated to Livonia) and most of Norway. Not very rich areas but that helps with trade very much and I am not surprised to see Sweden making almost half of its income from trade. Bavaria keeps vassalziing and annexing German minors, we cant expect a united Germany pretty soon. In the west Portugal keeps its hold over Aragon and Burgundy steadily eating Castille and Morocco.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom