Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy All Codex EU4 MP

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Hey guys, I was looking to get an all codex EU4 MP round going and was wondering if there is any interest for this.

Game settings will be
Lucky Nations Off
AI Hard
rest default

===== COUNTRY LIST =====

raw - Austria
Sranchammer - Byzantium
Malakal - Poland, Ottos, Venice

Last edited:
until winning armies autofollow broken enemies i won't even try eu's multiplayer.

how could you accept and manage that?

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I am game, but my time is somewhat limited so it will need to be timed right.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
two important things:

a) please by zeus fat butt, put your game's language to english. everything else can and will lead to OOS and crashes! don't be that guy that runs around with south-kongolese that crashes everyone's game.
b) please check your latency against 195.52.219.99

Erzherzog

Magister
Hey, I'm out of town for a little longer, if the game is started when I get back is it alright if I pick a minor or something?

Krash

Arcane
I'd like to join though I'm pretty busy and can't promise anything. So maybe I can play a "roadbump" nation or two and make the game a little more interesting?

Krash

Arcane
Can't play right now, but I will come in when I'm able (ie later tonight if you're still playing). Sorry about that. If we get a regular schedule I'll be able to plan my work stuff around it so it doesn't interfere.

yeye

Augur
I could join. I'm not very good though. And I have no idea how to join CDS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom