Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Akalabeth up on ebay... is it authentic?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sent the seller some questions regarding where he got the game and for better pictures... been no reply at all... color me surprised :roll:.

mindx2

Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Too bad someone has already bid over $100. As the price goes up I believe more may bid thinking "Hey, people are bidding high for this so it must be real! I better bid myself."

Phelot

Arcane
You know, this is really fucked up, I wish Ebay would go after this douche other than canning his accounts.

mindx2

Patron
You know, this is really fucked up, I wish Ebay would go after this douche other than canning his accounts.
Somebody must have contacted ebay because I just received this notice:

Thank you for your interest in this listing:
271032776616 - Vintage Computer RPG Games - Ultima Lot

Unfortunately, the listing is no longer available. We understand that this may be disappointing, but sometimes we need to remove listings to protect buyers.

There are three main reasons why we remove listings:

-- The listing doesn't follow eBay guidelines.
-- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
-- The listing contains pictures or words in it that may have created copyright or trademark issues.

If the seller is able to fix the problem and relist the item, we hope you'll consider buying it. For privacy reasons, we're not able to give more specific details.

We have other great deals on eBay. Visit www.ebay.com to continue your shopping today.

I would guess the second reason for the pulled listing. :lol:

Phelot

Arcane
HAHA I did! I can't believe they just pulled it. I figured they would have messaged me or maybe they responded to someone else.

EDIT: In any case, good riddance, that bastard. I'm sure he'll try it again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom