Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Empires II/III/Mythology Kkkodeks Multiplayer

Johannes

Arcane
So? I'm waiting

GQqVozw.png

What is the name of this program? I wanna join too ...:cry:
Voobly

Castozor

Scholar
So having the HD version is enough to play with you guys as long as I have voobly? I'm not the best, never was, but once the rust wears of it should be fun.

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You guys got a group going or anything? Might be interested in playing sometime. I've got AoM HD and AoE 2 HD. Though I also wouldn't mind watching a stream of you guys playing either. I'm fairly shit, in part due to the fact that the people I play with aren't very good. Was probably better as an 11 year old at this game than now. :D

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
I have the rest of the day available. Same name on Voobly as on here.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Negative as far as Voobly is concerned. I haven't been able to get port-forwarding sorted. Can't even find out my router. I'm trying Gameranger at the moment, but there's not much going on there. Most games are 1.0 and I have 1.0c.

Johannes

Arcane
Negative as far as Voobly is concerned. I haven't been able to get port-forwarding sorted. Can't even find out my router. I'm trying Gameranger at the moment, but there's not much going on there. Most games are 1.0 and I have 1.0c.
Have you tried playing there? I don't think you necessarily need any port forwarding, I was able to play fine straight out of the box. If it didn't work what failed?

No point to play 1.0c either, the 1.4 on Voobly is better with HD resolution, better netcode etc.

Easy to get a game on Voobly, too, lots of people. You'll lose a lot at start though, there's zero clueless people that I've seen, everybody at least has their starting BO well greased.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
I tried playing a game, and they kicked me for FP, whatever that means. The game name had something with "noobs" in it, yet all of them were like "kick noobs". I almost forgot how nice people in multiplayer games are. Anyway, I got into my router and I forwarded the right port, only the diagnostic tool still gives me a failure. I have added an exception for UDP port 16000 in Windows Firewall, but still no success. But apparently that tool isn't always right, so I'll try to join some more games and see if that works.

I can install 1.4 in a sec, I just uninstalled it momentarily to try Gameranger, because everyone there seemed to have 1.0 or 1.0c.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Got everything working now and won in a 3v3, although I had little to do with it. Now at least they'll stop kicking me for having 0 games.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy

Johannes

Arcane

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Sup bros I just played two matches against Dayyālu:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1i4s14ekgkr0hso/MP_Replay_v4.6_@2015.12.29_203924_(1).aoe2record
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uabd6o6ejwxw3y1/MP_Replay_v4.6_@2015.12.29_212257_(1).aoe2record

Those are the replay files, if anyone wants to check 'em out. In the first game, he could've gotten me if he had pushed harder once he wrecked my forward TC. We both played pretty defensively in both games until the imperial age, but they might still be fun to watch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom