Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Age of Decadence Win A Pre-Order Copy Contest

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, I don't know. There are already so many entries. :troll:

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
We can do multiple entries right?

Make 5 entries, ditch the AoD copies and get 5 games from Steam on sale. Or better yet, try and get 2 ~$60 brand new AAA games instead.

:troll:

As for the contest, sounds like a kewl idea. I might put something together if I ever feel like it. Though felipepepe and his trailer of :incline: is a really hard act to follow. :lol:

Stinger

Arcane
Well I'm at work on something. Done the image. Now to write up a text overlay tomorrow and I'll post it up.

Also, what's the font for AoD's text?

Stinger

Arcane
Here we go! I might consider doing a different one but I think I've come to like this a lot:

8zave.jpg

Marsal

Arcane
In Fallout you had your Pip-Boy, in AoD you have these babies:

8gzGO.jpg

And you thought those 2 "belt bag" slots were useless. It all makes sense, bros! Magic Aliens Ancient technology!

Who knows where "Personal Teleporter" description was taken from?

A user named cat

I spent hours on that photoshop. It was a lot harder than it looks, especially just removing that knight and then having to redraw the Codex trolls since they were too small res to work with. Can't wait for cs6 to come out next week and use the new content aware tools, current ones don't work worth a shit and force you into clone stamp misery.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
current ones don't work worth a shit

letting me specify a source destination instead of hoping the filthy AI gets it right without any direction whatsoever, what a concept eh

fucking awesome button decline shit making its way into mah professional graphics editing solutions, what is this did peter molyneux get hired by adobe or something

A user named cat

I do find content aware scale incredibly useful in certain cases and the new content aware move tool is looking nice. I think they're getting the hang of it.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I spent hours on that photoshop. It was a lot harder than it looks, especially just removing that knight and then having to redraw the Codex trolls since they were too small res to work with. Can't wait for cs6 to come out next week and use the new content aware tools, current ones don't work worth a shit and force you into clone stamp misery.
Did like your pic a lot, especially the use of that red font reminds me of the difficulty selection screen in Doom.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom