Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Age of Decadence - Tips, Tricks and Spoilers

Old One

Arcane
Stealing from rooms in the inns is also outside the dialogue screen. And there are a number of houses you can break into as well, also with few or no dialogue boxes.

It's true you can't walk up to Random Street NPC #127 and pick his pocket, however.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
You can also get the spare key by killing the demon in Inferiae. I managed to do it on a 4/4/4/8/10/10 without any combat skills, just stocked up on a lot of bombs, acid and such, then threw everything and the kitchen sink (i.e. the bomb from Hellgate) at him.
Not a particularly peaceful solution, but doable by any character that wouldn't otherwise get in, so long as you have lots of money to buy shit to throw at him.
Of course, you need to able get down to see him, which means you need to do it the first time you visit him or have already (peacefully) murdered the entire town.

Anthedon

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
At which point is the Zamedi quest from Erebus available? I must've overlooked it.

Edit: You don't get the quest if you mess with the Ordu it seems.

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Does anyone know what I'm missing with the "Good Morrow To You, Magistrate!" achievement?

I've played a Merchant about half a dozen times, tried talking to everyone I could think of at every stage and I still don't get how to outmanouver Lorenza. :negative:

I need to get it out of the way so I can focus on the last two 'chieves I need.

Z6hiQ65.png

J1jQVuU.png

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
From what I remember all you had to do was talking with Serenas and convincing him that Strabos is the man.

Do I need a certain amount of Etiquette or Trading, do you know?
Definitely but I don't rememeber how much. You could either use Persuasion, Streetwise or Etiquette/Trading IIRC and it had to be rather high (like 14 combined or something like that).

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
You can check the skill requirements by opening scripts.aod --> data --> text --> dialogues --> english --> NPC_Serenas_01.xml and searching for "Strabos".

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You can also get the spare key by killing the demon in Inferiae. I managed to do it on a 4/4/4/8/10/10 without any combat skills, just stocked up on a lot of bombs, acid and such, then threw everything and the kitchen sink (i.e. the bomb from Hellgate) at him.
Not a particularly peaceful solution, but doable by any character that wouldn't otherwise get in, so long as you have lots of money to buy shit to throw at him.
Of course, you need to able get down to see him, which means you need to do it the first time you visit him or have already (peacefully) murdered the entire town.
If you can sneak past the demon, you can also trigger the defense mechanism, which kills him and then you can go take the key. Should be pretty doable for a loremaster, though it does also blow up the town which might not be considered peaceful to some purists.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
If you can sneak past the demon, you can also trigger the defense mechanism, which kills him and then you can go take the key. Should be pretty doable for a loremaster, though it does also blow up the town which might not be considered peaceful to some purists.
Neat, never tried that. Aren't the checks to use the console without help pretty high though?

Serpent in the Staglands Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Neat, never tried that. Aren't the checks to use the console without help pretty high though?
They are, but they're in skills that loremasters should be pumping anyways (+ int I think, but that's another thing you want fairly high when you're a loremaster).

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
You have it right, he stays there and you can't use the panel yourself (so going to the Madoraan tower is also a no-no IIRC).

Parabalus

Arcane
Is there any way to switch allegiance from Forty Thieves to anyone else in Teron without being teleported to Madoraan? Best I could find is being a free agent in Madoraan, is there anything sooner?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom