Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Age of Decadence May Update

Rohit_N

Prophet
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That was really good.

l3loodAngel

Proud INTJ
Patron
Edgy
Probably the best news in a long time. Does anyone know when its comming? Even approximately...

Dorf

Novice
The graphics are just a bonus in my book. As long as the gameplay, interface, and narrative are good I am going to buy it.

GIH MUH!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
l3loodAngel said:
Probably the best news in a long time. Does anyone know when its comming? Even approximately...

I've heard from a reliable source that the release day is thursday.

riptide

Scholar
The improvements are amazing. Keep up the good work! One thing I'd like to know is how does an opponent react when hit with the bomb in the video. Are there any consequences visible on the opponent - does he/she shake/shudder afterwards? The only thing I saw was a failed attempt at dodging.

golgepapaz

Augur
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I've really liked the merchant skull-in. but the last one was
way over the top. Impaling someone then raising it over the head is no small feat. Assuming the length of the spear is 2.5 m and the fulcrum is 50 cm from your hand, you need to exert a force 4 times the weight of the poor bastard on the other end. Imba . Nerf fighters

Orgasm

Barely Literate
Looks alright. They added grass and upped the saturation.

But finally some codemonkey stuff gets public attention.

If this plays as good as it looks, reads and sounds it will really be our duty as cRPG fans to see that it succeeds in the market. I really hope these guys get the proper promotion and distribution.

betamin

Learned
Except the impalation one, all of them look like the good kind of brutal which I LOVE. Text descriptions would be awesome.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
As long as animations don't go X-TREME with body parts flying in all directions, it's fine with me.

Kraszu

Prophet
Johannes said:
Sure the lifting with the spear is nowhere realistic, but I don't think I really mind.

Also because if somebody would let you get picked up like that, he would be dead already anyway, don't mind either.

Black

Arcane
I'm sure they're working on it hard, give them time, guys.

MCA
golgepapaz said:
I've really liked the merchant skull-in. but the last one was
way over the top. Impaling someone then raising it over the head is no small feat. Assuming the length of the spear is 2.5 m and the fulcrum is 50 cm from your hand, you need to exert a force 4 times the weight of the poor bastard on the other end. Imba . Nerf fighters

It was awesome but I agree that that better require exceptional Strength.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom