Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Age of Decadence April Update

Dr.Faust

Liturgist
Just how brutal are the brutal deaths? Are we talking goregrind level of brutality or just regular mortal kombat brutality?

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
There is no dismemberment, they are basically especial death animations with added brutality. For example, in the 2H spear one, you impale your opponent, lift him up and throw him away.

Bigot_

Novice
Your arm gives out as you lift him over your head, his corpse falls on top of you and you suffocate

SkepticsClaw

Potential Fire Hazard
Wow, brutal deaths! My deep C&C based roleplaying experience has truly been enhanced by such integral features

MCA
FLASH FLASH FLASH: Pre-Alpha code LEAKED! Fanboys spotted defending the leaked build, saying things like "you realize they are still working on it, right? When they finish it, it will look like Crysis and play like Mass Effect".

a budda

Arbiter
so how long do we have to wait? π x doors?

i know i want it polished but really i want it NAOW, just patch it later like all the pros do :)

Stalin

Scholar
vaporware07.jpg

there is probably a sweet spot that factors in a developers dependancy on message board encouragment and the developers internal drive to finish a project. if we could only shut down the iron tower message boards for a while we might get the game earlier. on the other hand we wouldn't want a situation where they stop making the game altogether but i think something drastic might have to be done now.

a budda

Arbiter
zelda64whatagreatgame said:
there is probably a sweet spot that factors in a developers dependancy on message board encouragment and the developers internal drive to finish a project. if we could only shut down the iron tower message boards for a while we might get the game earlier. on the other hand we wouldn't want a situation where they stop making the game altogether but i think something drastic might have to be done now.
yjat spot is EA saying: would CEO be okay?
thuck you VD, next game
this one's already good enough and we'd have bought two years ago already
i mean: you're polishing assplosions? ust like you're saying "EA come"
you're definitely going to be there AFTER AoD2 so just give us the goddamn game
and raise the price 1/4th, we're still happy

a budda

Arbiter
Jaime Lannister said:
Melcar said:
I would have preferred an April Fool´s joke instead.

The only one I'd want is:

It's still not out. April Fools!

one sad joke :/

hey, but we're gonna get it... someday

WHEN?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom