Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Agarest: Generations of War

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
http://store.steampowered.com/app/237890/

Fuck this looks beautiful. I have learned not to pre purchase stuff, especially if there is no demo, but am seriously considering splurging to get in on the discount and the 'Free' DLCs to preorderers (wow, this DLC concept that's become central to steam is SUCH a cashgrab)

Anyone else want this? Looks like a cross between FF:Tactics type combat mixed with true jrpg story and out of combat gameplay. And that art style....:love:

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Also:
The game includes dating sim elements through its "Soul Breed" system in which the player creates a new character by pursuing a relationship with a female character[5] as the game's storyline extends for five generations, each one having a different male protagonist. For the first four generations the protagonist marries one among three of his female companions and their son becomes the protagonist of the following generation who inherits stats and abilities from his parents.

:desu:

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
it's an ecchi dating sim crossed with somewhat tactical combat and it's pretty mediocre to bad (also censored in english version).

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
And dont get too high-horse, good sirs. if you squint, Sengoku Rance is also containing dating sims element, though only "romantic" in Rance's terms.
yeah but sengoku rance is a good game, which cannot be said about any of the agarest war titles.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I'm tempted to get it, but it's two months until Steam winter sale and it's going to be 50% off guaranteed. In the mean time I'll pass time by listening about others' sexual escapades in the game.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
I have no idea what he means by that, the PS3 version got some censor but apparently the Xbox did not and this PC version is based on the Xbox 360 version thats kinda weird as Ghoslight did the PS3 version.
i vaguely recall there being something about cut bath scenes, but that might have been 2 or 0.
either way, it's avgoddamn idea factory/compile heart game and if you have played any of those before you know them for the terrible borefests that they are.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
yerli.png

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
i can't think of any companies that have made video games ever that are as consistently bad as idea factory. like not just the gameplay and mechanics and the way the games function, but the content.

this shit is bad. the worst. this is the worst thing.

this is seriously the worst shit you could put in a game, or in any media.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom