Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Wild Hunt appears! - RK47 does Witcher 3 Twice

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

a cut of domestic sheep prime

but men, how will u get exactly 60 hours of enjoyment otherwise
Increase the prices of everything in the game. Grind for gold, gear and ingredients, not XP. Works for the content gating issue too - make the cost of a ship or a travel permit high so that the player will be forced to complete quests and upgrade his skills and equipment in the process. Sort of like the gold requirement in the beginning of BG2.

There. Problem solved, CDPR. I'd suggest you hire me, but I don't think you can afford to pay me the kind of potato I'm used to.

Last edited by a moderator:

RK47

Patron
I dunno what was that all about. Reminds me of Witcher 2 bearded elf woman.
Novigrad arc seems to be filled with these inane jokes, and now I really hate Dandelion more.
Also, this arc kept pointing to non-video game sources for Geralt's recognition of some NPC.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
witcher%202015-05-09%2023-21-10-42.jpg

witcher2%202015-05-05%2023-25-26-89.jpg

Ninjerk

Arcane
Getting tortured is beta. That guy doesn't deserve Axii.

Now excuse Geralt while he pines for Yen and Triss.

RK47

Patron
Let's see, computer opponent keeps using Rock.
Chink: I use paper. I win. :)
Kwa: Again? That's so boring, use Scissors man! :hahano:
Poland: I will roll my palm into a fist and fool the computer into thinking I will use Rock, and that will trigger it into using Paper, then I will flip two of my fingers to make Scissors and win tactically. This game is deeper than you two think. :cool:

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Level 30 drowners are immune to Axii.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom