Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Wild Hunt appears! - RK47 does Witcher 3 Twice

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Man that was good ending. Way more satisfying than witcher "happy" ending I got.

I also agree that the twist was rushed and it did not come across as natural. It was pretty much a retcon to the books. Still, it was am enjoyable ride, through and through.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Chuckled at GOG beats DRM quest. If they gave game codes for beating quest it would be something like Jack Keane or worse.

I hoped they would explain how Ciri beat global cooling in the last part. Teleporting to arctic world living with local Eskimo population for a "few months" is not a good explanation.

Probably made peace with Russia

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentrider

Augur
Yo, since when are we worrying about that? It never came up ever till the last 30 minutes of the game unfolded.

Didn't the same thing happen in The Witcher 1 with the wild hunt coming out of nowhere?
I haven't played 2, but that could be a pattern.

RK47

Patron
Yo, since when are we worrying about that? It never came up ever till the last 30 minutes of the game unfolded.

Didn't the same thing happen in The Witcher 1 with the wild hunt coming out of nowhere?
I haven't played 2, but that could be a pattern.

The Wild Hunt started appearing when you cremate a body for a priest. I admit that was rather abrupt.
But really, the game would've lost nothing if they had just skipped towards Few Months Later....right after Geralt killed Big Bad Elf

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Level 35 seems to be highest required level for quest in the game, yet there are schematics for level 40+ weapons.

RK47

Patron
Just takes one decision to change it all in the end

I hope this is canon, the absence of what happened to Geralt in the epilogue pretty much confirmed there is no happy ending for White Wolf. He died in that house.

RK47

Patron

Rerunning the Velen botchling quest, I picked killing it this time.
Man this is clearly the most apparent 'wrong choice' in the game.
You are given two somewhat hard early game fights, and the rewards are meager.
If I had went the Lubberkin path, the whole questline would've ended after escoring the baron past packs of Nightwraiths.

Last edited:

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
No matter how Bro Baron quest ends, in both cases he's gone and his men go rape and kill through Velen.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Not sure their games are even released in Asia.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom