Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Wild Hunt appears! - RK47 does Witcher 3 Twice

Gondolin

Arcane
I find his examination of crime scenes amusing. CSI: Skellige.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Maybe it's straightforward but maybe something later will come out of it, and, man, people turning bears, mushrooms, mead, baby in the oven, red haired viking-girl - tell me I'm wrong, but I like Witcher's little Skyrim more than actual Skyrim

I wonder if you make a mistake by missing on combat skills, I mean, 5 points for extra 25% damage and crits and new combat moves vs. inventory management of oils adding 25% extra damage... which is better and why
Then again just overleveling everything and tanking it out with combat skills probably would make game just boring, even more than sign-spam, at least you maybe feel like you are a witcher when you beat monsters with gadgets and spells together with sword
when they aren't level 25 all immune city beggar-bandits dworfs of course

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Velen Baron part was gud, after that it's all downhill Boring Mountain. Ciri is even more bsb than in the books.

Yet fucking var Attre twins would've saved it all.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I wonder if you make a mistake by missing on combat skills, I mean, 5 points for extra 25% damage and crits and new combat moves vs. inventory management of oils adding 25% extra damage... which is better and why

One doesn't need any points to apply.
While the other needs - ah fuck it.
axii.png
I can't believe I'm having this conversation.

RK47

Patron

Felt happy leaving Skellige.
That was one of the most generic, waste of potential island gameplay I've seen.
Kaer Morhen is fucking beautiful. Too bad Lambert won't stop whining.

Last edited:

Shadenuat

Arcane
Sure, but what I'm saying I think you placed what, 5 pts in oils (Poison or whatever, 5% extra damage per level) and then rest in magic and some passives, but none into combat skills? Are combat skills useless or do you just find spending points into them boring?

RK47

Patron
Sure, but what I'm saying I think you placed what, 5 pts in oils (Poison or whatever, 5% extra damage per level) and then rest in magic and some passives, but none into combat skills? Are combat skills useless or do you just find spending points into them boring?

Poisoned Blades - 5 Ranks
Oiled blade have a 15% chance to apply poison on strike.

Combat skills first two tiers are basically +25% dmg on type of attack
Followed by another critical chance boost etc. You need at least 18 points to unlock Tier 3
http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/skill-calculator/

At least tier 2 Signs have Alternate modes

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom