Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Wild Hunt appears! - RK47 does Witcher 3 Twice

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

Gondolin

Arcane

"Looking for someone?"
"Yeah, a woman. Medium height. Black hair."

What's this? Fallout 3? You couldn't give a more generic description if you tried. Not to mention that you just passed a medium-height-I-guess-black-hair woman crying in the ruins of a house. Failed your spot check?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What's this? Fallout 3? You couldn't give a more generic description if you tried. Not to mention that you just passed a medium-height-I-guess-black-hair woman crying in the ruins of a house. Failed your spot check?
He starts giving slightly more detailed descriptions after that though.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Crafting system would be kinda okay if not for the weight limit. And fuck that repair system. As if it wasn't bad enough already that killing random monsters in the world gives shit xp.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Bros, I can't take the herb looting.
Advise if you want to watch all the herb looting lol

Ninjerk

Arcane
Mon_Mothma.jpg

Many moles... popped... to bring us this LP.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Advise if you want to watch all the herb looting lol
It is every bit as fun to watch as to engage in. Make of that what you will.

Can't you just avoid it completely? Are there indispensable ingredients or something?

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
speak PLAINLY MOTHERFUCKER.
It is boring. Boring to do, and boring to watch. Why bother with it at all if it can be helped?

Eh, at least there is no extra looting animation like in DAI.

Stompa

Arcane
Obviously you need to include all that shit for true Witcher™ experience.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
The potato "open world" is the same MMO shit from DA:I. Except you are even rewarded even less for killing random shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom