Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Server Error Occured. please Try Again Later.

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Whenever I try to rate posts from my phone (haven't tried on my laptop yet) I get the following error:
yJtU8vX.jpg

When I reload the page, the rating went through, so I'm unsure of why this happens. It's just a bother and I figured I'd add my inane complaints to the archive of other inane complaints made by members. Au revoir
Edit: Can a mod please move this to the thread with the same inane complaint?

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Huh. It just gave me the error when I went to post this thread.
Edit: And this post, for that matter.
Edit2: But not the edits, strangely enough.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Look at the thread directly below yours. We're all having the same problem.

Severian Silk

It's a shame no one made a thread about these issues about 17 hours ago that you could have contributed to.
I think he is drawing attention to a serious issue in case the admins haven't noticed. Stop being such a meanie!

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Codex is going from pre-op to post-op. You will just have to be patient and express your support.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Whenever you encounter "A Server Error Occurred. Please Try Again Later." it's important to understand that a server error occurred, and you should try again later. By trying again later, one hopes the server error won't occur. Of course once the error doesn't occur, you don't need to try again later.

DramaticPopcorn

>Using iPhone in 2017
>Using AT&T in 2017
>Browsing via Safari and not Tapatalk

Terrible thread

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom