Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A list of things wrong with HOI3

Unwanted

Random Dumbass

Unwanted
This is with Semper Fi and For the Motherland.

A list of annoying and broken things about this fun, albeit flawed game:

- Introduction of HQ's. More micro-management crap that we don't need in this game. And it's not clear what they even do.

- Supply lines going through puppet/allied territory. Apparently when there is a puppet state's territory between you and your own supply lines, you are supplied by them instead. Which is useful...if you are fighting in Europe, and your ally/puppet is a European state. Otherwise, get ready for your army to become really useless, really quickly. Example: the might of the Italian army could not beat Oman because my supply lines were going through Saudi Arabia. I had to retreat back to Tel Aviv and in the meantime BE was able to come to the aid of Oman and take back Saudi. Fucking swell.

- Supply lines in general. I don't disagree with the notion of having to create and defend my supply lines in order to maintain my military overseas. I think this adds a whole array of tactical and strategic considerations which adds to the game overall. However, it is not always clear how these supply lines work, what is causing them not to work, what to do to make them work again and etc. I've had my army give out on me 3 or 4 times because something with the supply lines was b0rked, without it being clear what the problem was, exactly.

- North Africa decides the game if you are playing as Italy/Axis. If you manage to defend Libya and grab Egypt, this basically means that Germany only has the Eastern front to consider seriously, and that basically means the rest of the game is decided as early as 1942.

- Random allies deciding what happens with conquered territories. Why does Germany get to conquer Switzerland when I'm the one who took over all their land? Why does Japan get to conquer the BE when it has the least territory conquered out of all of us?

- Crashing. And crashing. And crashing. This game does not seem to have very good programming. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to have the game crash while my last save is months away.

- The Intelligence panel. Unintuitive, useless, mess, garbage, shit. A good idea, but the execution is just terrible.

- "Theaters". Much like HQ's, another thing that makes you wonder "what the fuck? who thought this was a good idea? do they actually expect me to click this?".

- UI in general. Games should not have a 2 day learning curve just to figure out what does what. Make it clearer.

- Unit micro-management. The box that opens on the bottom left when you click on one of your units. What should show? The name of the unit, the types of soldiers in the unit, and their stats. That's all. What does show? A whole mess of shit that I will never pay attention to in my life. This is, again, linked to the HQ and "Theaters" crap of putting random shit into the game that ought not be there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall I'd give this game a 7.9/10. Extremely fun and addictive, with tons of choices and re-playability. The myriad of bugs and unintuitive features prevents me from giving it an 8 or above, however.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Agreed. Especially on the supply thing. Tons of games have supply lines yet there is none I know that have made such a mess of them since release. Imagine my surprise while playing as Hungary that my carefully stockpiled supply cache disappeared the moment the war started. Upon asking WTF I was merely informed that this happened because I was a minor and thus all my supplies went to my ally Germany. Kind of a bitch if you just spend several ingame years building up an industrial base, economy and, indeed, supply cache.

The game is great but deeply flawed. Mostly in very unintuitive and frankly startling ways.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yea, the supply-in-allied-territory thing is a major issue. Many a panzer have been lost because of goddamn Romanians (also why Black Ice has a repeatable decision where Germany takes control of any occupied territory in the Eastern Front that isn't occupied by Finns, which is actually just because of the geographic definition of the decision). On your own and controlled territory, the supply system works though. North Africa is a minor issue for war decision, a bigger issue is that it's very common for AI vs AI to result in total Soviet curbstomp the moment Barbarossa starts, with Germany annexed by 1942.

Anyway, piss on you for dissing the HQ system, bridages and Theaters.

EDIT: Another major issue is that Leadership distribution is fucked up beyond all recognition for all but Germany, Soviet Union, USA and Britain (maybe France too).

Unwanted

Random Dumbass

Unwanted
Can you explain or perhaps provide a link as to what the purpose of HQ's are? I really have no idea.

Karmapowered

Augur

They aren't useless, but they're so easily abused it's laughable. My biggest pet peeve with the game.

You can prevent D-day from happening, or defend a country as large as Russia exclusively with HQs, if you wanted. They're free to pop out in unlimited numbers, so you can send them to get slaughtered on the front, stalling invaders, while your industry and manpower produce, or resupply, your real armies.

The AI itself doesn't refrain from using this cheat, if you as Axis, for example, happen to disregard the M-R pact, and attack in untimely (<1940, too early for scripted events to kick in) or unconventionnal (through Siberia, where the Bolcheviks have almost no troops) fashion.

Paradox continues to refuse acknowledging this "feature" as a bug.

Supply lines.

No need to further elaborate, I agree with you, which is also why I never create puppet states.

North Africa.

Actually, as Axis, you can stall the World War to come as soon as 1937/8, if you manage to capture and hold Gibraltar during the Spanish Civil War. Keep South Africa diplomatically out of the picture (neutral), so that Japan can peacefully sack the colonies of the European Allies in the Pacific, and you will have won the War at about the same time.

Allies conquest.

You can set war goals. I'm assuming you played as Italy, which I haven't done since my tutorial days with HoI3. I mostly always pick Japan, or Germany, so I haven't run into that issue.

Intelligence panel.

Not useless. Just obscure in how it works. Political coups (getting the Allies to hate and attempt to invade Mexico, while you're busy plundering Europe and the Pacific, for example) are way cool. I just wish the likelihood of such events to happen was less random. In one game, it'll be easy as pie to pull off, and in another, despite your best efforts, it'll be simply impossible.

Usless Theaters window.

Yup. One of the gimmicks thrown by the devs to their marketing to expand the "features" list of the expansion, so that it would appear a bit more beefy.

Also, some people seem to swear by the Partisans feature, I find it equally underwhelming.

UI. Unit micro-management.

Is there one Paradox game which has a GOOD interface ?

Still, I don't mind the learning curve, if the game delivers afterwards, and in the case of HoI3, the good largely outweighs the bad, as far as I'm concerned, so it's all good.

MetalCraze

Arcane
- Introduction of HQ's. More micro-management crap that we don't need in this game. And it's not clear what they even do.

- "Theaters". Much like HQ's, another thing that makes you wonder "what the fuck? who thought this was a good idea? do they actually expect me to click this?".

Are you retarded?

Karmapowered

Augur
I found the HQ command structure and leader assignment pretty annoying to use.

I use this fine tool for all my OOB needs.

Nowadays, I spend more time modding my HoI game than actually playing it : designing my units how I conceive them, preparing my convoy routes on Excel charts, etc., something that I think I should be able to do directly in-game.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Paradox games for that aspect too (ease of modding, need to plan ahead of time), but I wish someone at Paradox had the guts to fire their lead designer, and hire someone able to come up with a fully functional and user-friendly UI.

It would make their great games even better.

Unwanted

Random Dumbass

Unwanted
I found the HQ command structure and leader assignment pretty annoying to use.

I don't even use them, since looking at some of those panels makes my eyes hurt.

Are you retarded?

Yea, I'm "retarded" because I don't want to LARP about the whereabouts of Rommel during my North African campaign. The assumption made in HOI2 is that there is some sort of command structure, obviously, but that it really isn't important to the game at hand. Which was correct. Micro-managing a bunch of HQ's is not fun nor does it add any tactical/strategic considerations to the game. Go get fucked, skyway. And "Theaters" don't make me laugh. Yes, I need a whole new tab to tell me who I'm fighting and where because I don't already know.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Dude they gave you HQs and Theaters so you can just connect the forces you want to that fucking Theater, click on a map where you want your borders to be, hit PLAY button and chillax as the game plays itself.

Once again your nickname is fitting. Go play CK2 instead bro, seriously.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
I still consider HoI II+DD+Arm the best HoI game.

I'm not even saying it has the best ideas/mechanics/whatever, it just has the best fun:tedious shit ratio by far, runs great and doesn't crash.

I agree 100% with Random on the whole army management thing in HoI III - it's about as fun as a trephination.

Now if only there was a way to run vanilla HoI II with that sexy map from the Darkest Hour...

Vaarna_Aarne

They aren't useless, but they're so easily abused it's laughable. My biggest pet peeve with the game.

You can prevent D-day from happening, or defend a country as large as Russia exclusively with HQs, if you wanted. They're free to pop out in unlimited numbers, so you can send them to get slaughtered on the front, stalling invaders, while your industry and manpower produce, or resupply, your real armies.

The AI itself doesn't refrain from using this cheat, if you as Axis, for example, happen to disregard the M-R pact, and attack in untimely (<1940, too early for scripted events to kick in) or unconventionnal (through Siberia, where the Bolcheviks have almost no troops) fashion.

Paradox continues to refuse acknowledging this "feature" as a bug.
Not entirely sure about this. First of all, HQ's are Support brigades of 1,000 men, and their attributes are severely substandard. They also reinforce more slowly than regular brigades and have the shared slowest movement in the game with Garrisons. Simply put, HQs simply cannot hold a defensive position, they can't even really reinforce one due to lacking any power to aid in the battle. Ultimately they wouldn't buy you any time at all.

Now if only there was a way to run vanilla HoI II with that sexy map from the Darkest Hour...
There is. Takes less than 15 minutes to make a mod that does that.

damicore

Augur
I was trying to grasp all the concepts of this game yesterday. But the UI is TERRIBLE, i'll give you that. That's the most difficult part of the game IMHO, fighting the UI.
Any good let's plays to learn from FtM? Or tricks the UI has really obscured? The micromanagement of units is retardedly deorganized or so it seems. Have yet to read the manual, I must admit, will it do any better?

Destroid

Arcane
Unit micro isn't too bad I found, even organising a pretty big army and front like Japan in China. Just those damn HQs!

Father Walker

Potato Ranger
Micro becomes annoying at times. I still hope that they'll fix it in the upcoming expansion.

damicore : UI isn't any harder than other Paradox games, really. There aren't any magical tricks, I'm afraid. If you want to shuffle various units and reorganize things, you just need to be prepared to click a lot of tiny icons.

Vaarna_Aarne

Unit micro isn't too bad I found, even organising a pretty big army and front like Japan in China. Just those damn HQs!
Sometimes I do wish I could reverse automate my armies: Have full control of all my divisions, but have the HQs move around on their own.

Karmapowered

Augur
Not entirely sure about this. First of all, HQ's are Support brigades of 1,000 men, and their attributes are severely substandard. They also reinforce more slowly than regular brigades and have the shared slowest movement in the game with Garrisons. Simply put, HQs simply cannot hold a defensive position, they can't even really reinforce one due to lacking any power to aid in the battle. Ultimately they wouldn't buy you any time at all.

I wouldn't complain about HQs with Support brigades, because one has to spend resources and time to build them. Also, if someone sends their generals to hold the front-line, they either have to be desperate stupid, or have the genius of a Rommel to survive :

On October 4, Rommel raided the enemy and captured 11 prisoners with only himself and a sergeant.
source

No, I am talking about HQs that you can create on the fly (via attach/detach, if I remember right, it's been a while since I played HoI3), without support brigades, hence for no cost, or delay.

Of course, these units have no offensive value, but they do have a defensive value, albeit an insignificant one. Most of the time, they are immediately destroyed upon impact, without harming the attacker, but the game still allows them to generate a timer on whatever unit attacks them. They're not fast, but not slow either, and if one was dextrous enough to time the arrival of such pseudo-units from several adjacent hexes/areas, one could maybe not stall, but at least seriously delay a whole invasion force.

I think you can see from here on how this can be exploited. The AI itself does not refrain from using this trick when it's caught with its pants down (cf. my previous message).

There are tons of threads about this "bug"/"cheat" on the Paradox forums too.

Vaarna_Aarne

The delay it can generate is negligible at best, and most likely one that would be there begin with as you cannot create the HQ without a pre-existing unit in the province, the delay itself being no more than the regular reorganization timer post combat. As a desperate measure, it's achievements will range from "none" to "lolwut" level of poor.

And as I mentioned, HQ's are Support brigades, meaning their Front performance is extremely limited even without their pathetic stats.

Ultimately this "exploit" does nothing except waste manpower.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Jesus fucking christ on a pogostick, seriously this bullshit again? Can all of you retarded fuckers leave Codex forever and go play Red Alert instead. Reading this thread is like seeing a thread in GRPG where everyone bitches and moans about how difficult, unintuitive and micro-heavy ToEE is and demanding something more like DA2.

Introduction of HQ's. More micro-management crap that we don't need in this game. And it's not clear what they even do.
They bring in a semi-realistic chain of command. What they do on different levels:
-Theatre commander reduces stacking penalty by 1% per skill point
-Army group commander decreases supply consumption by 5% per skill point
-Army commander increases organization by 1% per skill point
-Corps commander improves chance of reserve divisions to enter battle - this especially can be a HUGE difference
-Division commander improves combat efficiency by 5% per skill point

In addition, traits get added to every unit under the commander, though each level of separation from division dilutes the effect. Division is 100%, corps 50%, army 25%, army group 12.5% and theatre 6.25%. Traits also stack. If a Division commander, Corps commander, Army commander, Army group commander and Theater commander all have the Offensive Doctrine trait, it gives the division a combat modifier of 10% + 5% + 2.5% + 1.25% + 0.625% = 19.375%, when attacking.

Supply lines going through puppet/allied territory
This is a problem that Pdox hasn't fixed - yet. Hopefully TFH will finally sort it, that your units on allied territory would be supplied by yourself but only if your puppet/ally cannot support them. The current model works fine if you are a minor but breaks down if you are a major, as the ally/puppet usually is unable to support your far more massive armies. It's fairly easy to play around it, though. Avoid puppeting countries in strategic locations, avoid attacking from your ally territory if possible. If nothing else helps, minimize the number of troops and/or only use infantry divisions.

Supply lines in general
There's a fucking separate map view for supply and you can hover your mouse over provinces to see a tool-tip which explains what's going on. Reading the manual or the wiki would help. Basically, your capital produces all supplies. Each division calls back to capital and demands X amount of supplies, which is 30 days worth (carried by the unit) plus 1 day extra. Each unit then traces a supply route to the capital or a port that is connected by sea to another port that is connected by land to the capital. If each province has 10 infra and there is no partisans and your supply techs are up-to-date, supplies flow easily. The worse the infrastructure, the higher the partisan level and the more ancient your supply-techs, the worse the situation becomes. The more units you have, far from your capital or from good infra provinces, the worse the problem gets. Additionally, the supply AI/logic sends out more supplies to the system then needed, as a buffer. This is why the supply demand on the production screen often jumps up and down. After building a nice stockpile during peace, you can safely keep it under the demand during war for several months and follow your stockpile. Ways to solve supply issues:
  • Improve your infrastructure - build "railroads" of 100 Infra provinces from your capital to the enemy border where you will be attacking in 6-12 months. Once on the attack, extend these "railroads" over to enemy territory.
  • Keep your high-supply units (armoured, mechanized, motorized) on good terrain and near good infra. Don't attack USSR with 52+ tank divisions and then wonder why you're OOS behind Ural mountains.
  • After strenuous, extended operations, let your units rest for a while and gather stocks of supplies.
  • If there's a safe sealane, manually add supply convoys from your ports to enemy ports. Increase the level of ports - lvl 10 port can handle far larger quantities than a lvl 1 port. But even lvl 10's have their limits, so if you are playing as USA and invading Europe, you need several convoys - basically one from each eastern seaboard harbour to various European ports. As Germany, it's a good idea to make convoys from Rostock/Stettin/Königsberg to Riga/Tallinn/Leningrad and from Split to Sevastopol.
  • Place 1xGAR+1xMP mini-divisions along the supply "railroads". You don't need to cover the whole area you have conquered, just make sure that there's at least one line of good infra provinces that's secured by your rear-echelon forces, so that partisans won't be able to create havoc in your supply network.
  • Don't use high-supply/oil units in shitty terrain/infra combos. There's no point in putting armour divisions into the jungles of SE-Asia, for example.
  • Make sure your chain of command is in order and you have high skill level generals in command of Army Groups - a lvl 5 general will give a 25% supply consumption reduction to EVERY division under his command.
  • Use Logistic Wizards generals commanding corps at really rough spots.
  • Use transport planes to deliver surgical supply drops at critical spots.
- North Africa decides the game if you are playing as Italy/Axis.
As it should be for Italy, bullshit for Axis in general.

Random allies deciding what happens with conquered territories.
Bullshit. Add a wargoal. Human player placed wargoals override AI wargoals.

Crashing. And crashing. And crashing.
Patch the game to 3.05, it's stable. Have enough memory. Don't alt-tab out of the game. Don't use mods. USE THE FUCKING AUTO-SAVE, put on monthly if you're nervous. But really, non-modded HoI3 3.05 only very rarely crashes on me. With mods, CTDs come far more often as they often bend the engine and stuff.

The Intelligence panel. Unintuitive, useless, mess, garbage, shit. A good idea, but the execution is just terrible.
How stupid can you be? You place the priorities, you place the missions. End of story. Sure, some missions are just useless but that's a different things.

"Theaters". Much like HQ's, another thing that makes you wonder "what the fuck? who thought this was a good idea? do they actually expect me to click this?".
Yes, they do expect you to click on it. Only theatre commands can have unlimited number of units attached to them but you need more than one since the radio command distances come into play. If you utilize the operational AI, theatre's become even more important. You know you can create more theatres or delete existing ones and also you can redefine their zones of control?

UI in general. Games should not have a 2 day learning curve just to figure out what does what. Make it clearer.
Maybe you should just forget computers in general and go play with LEGO. If you seriously spent 2 days learning how to read the GUI, you must be clinically braindead. Honestly, CF, I'm disappointed at you.

Unit micro-management. The box that opens on the bottom left when you click on one of your units. What should show? The name of the unit, the types of soldiers in the unit, and their stats. That's all. What does show? A whole mess of shit that I will never pay attention to in my life. This is, again, linked to the HQ and "Theaters" crap of putting random shit into the game that ought not be there.
So if you don't give a shit about that stuff, why click on it in the first place? You can leave all that to the AI to manage if you want. Just leave the OOB as it is on game start, keep leader auto-assign on and toggle "assign units automatically" in the production screen. AI will take care of all that stuff. You can just lean back and pretend you're a hardcore grognard. Why the fuck are you playing HoI3 in the first place is a mystery to me if you cannot understand chain of command, supply lines, OOB/TOE organization and whine about micro. All of these features that were heavily advertised from the start and had been asked by fans since HoI1.

Imagine my surprise while playing as Hungary that my carefully stockpiled supply cache disappeared the moment the war started.
Because your units mobilized and went from 10%/20%/30% strength to 100% strength, so your supply consumption went through the roof, with each unit desperately calling for 3x-10x more supplies than previously, so your supply AI pumped the whole stockpile into the system. If you follow it closely, in few days you get back whatever wasn't stockpiled/used by the units. It's also a really good idea to mobilize before declaring war if your peace-time mobilization laws are crappy.

Shut the fuck up, you lying cunt. Each HQ-brigade eats up your manpower and even more dangerously, they eat up A LOT of officers. They are not free and neither can you make unlimited amounts of them. Additionally, they have 0 combat width, meaning that they run away as soon as they are attacked and they take heavier casualties in combat than other units. So your "exploit" is a bullshit lie and a sure-fire way to ruin your officer ratio, which will ruin the rest of your army. Additionally, the enemy AI does not count HQ-brigades when it compares strengths, so you CAN NOT prevent D-Day with just HQ-brigades in French ports. Not even if you add support brigades to them, because the frontage is still zero.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Paradox games for that aspect too (ease of modding, need to plan ahead of time), but I wish someone at Paradox had the guts to fire their lead designer, and hire someone able to come up with a fully functional and user-friendly UI.
Yeah and why not streamline the game and make it more accessible and emotionally engaging?

There are tons of threads about this "bug"/"cheat" on the Paradox forums too.
Yeah and there are tons of threads about "supply lines being broken" because of mouth-breathing idiots who cannot grasp how it functions. Stop lying about the HQs.

I don't even use them, since looking at some of those panels makes my eyes hurt.
Seriously. Starcraft 2. Go play it instead, Cloaked Figure.

I agree 100% with Random on the whole army management thing in HoI III - it's about as fun as a trephination.
It's one the best features of HoI3 and one that the fans have been asking for since HoI1 came out.

You know something is wrong with the game if you need third party software to play it properly.
You don't need it at all. The OOB-tree and the unit overview work perfectly fine as they are. Not to mention that you need to do a big re-organization just once - at the start of the grand campaign. Everything after that is small potatoes.

So in conclusion, fuck you all.
:decline:

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
YSq3k.jpg

Karmapowered

Augur
bla bla bla

Butthurt detected.

Just cherry-picking a few gems :

• Got a problem with supply lines going through allies/puppet states ? Just play a minor, lol!
    Want to replay the US liberating Europe through the UK ? Well, sorry, but you can't.
  • Got issues with micro-managing your units ? Play on auto, lol!
    Welcome to watching your Blitzkrieg go down the drainer, as invading France will take your troops months/years (if they pull it off), where in RL it took Germans a couple of weeks. Welcome to Germany sending ALL of its troops up to Norway just before Barbarossa, because some stupid LUA would tell it so.
  • Have a hard time making a sense out of the initial OOB ? Assign your troops to the AI, lol!
    Before you had an unorganized mess, after you'll get the most inefficient mix-match of Panzer leaders commanding air defence infantry you could ever dream of.

Not going to bother to further reply to your diarrhea of a disillusionned Paradox fanboy till you take a breath in, and calm down. I know this is the Kodex where it's cool to spam insults every two lines and all, copy paste wikis that everyone in this thread probably has read about and pretend to sound the wiser, but if you can't be bothered to tolerate that people express about games a different opinion, especially if it's as flawed as yours, allow me not to give a flying fuck about it.

Karmapowered

Augur
The delay it can generate is negligible at best, and most likely one that would be there begin with as you cannot create the HQ without a pre-existing unit in the province, the delay itself being no more than the regular reorganization timer post combat. As a desperate measure, it's achievements will range from "none" to "lolwut" level of poor.

And as I mentioned, HQ's are Support brigades, meaning their Front performance is extremely limited even without their pathetic stats.

Ultimately this "exploit" does nothing except waste manpower.

I am not sure how you can say that the delay is negligible. There is a technology that you have to specifically research to reduce delay between attacks : "Operational Level Organisation" (you just had me double-checking in game).

Let me give you an example, to hopefully clarify my predicament : we are playing Germany, it's autumn 1939, during the invasion of Poland. German troops manage to breach the front-line. We wish to rush the VP, because there is no point in further wasting time on this front, Norway and France are waiting. Let's say we send one of our strongest divisions through the breach, in order to cause mayhem behind it.

Suddenly, a "naked" (without support brigade) HQ auto-magically appears in the exact same area that we just had breached/cleared, *right* before our own division arrives. Our division on the move hits the virtual HQ, instantly destroys it, but just wasted its precious attack ability. It's stalled for I can't remember how many hours (about 2 in-game days, I think) before it can attack AGAIN.

This is far from a negligible result.

Next, you're right, it does cost manpower/officers, but if your country doesn't have the manpower of Lichtenstein, the cost is virtually insignificant. As Germany, I can create dozens of those pseudo-units, before my manpower/officer ratio decreases by one unit.

Finally, you're right again, these units can only be created where another real division stands. On front-lines however, this is a non-issue. If it's about to get breached somewhere, just create, *instantly*, a couple of those HQs, and prepare to move them, so that they collide with the arriving attacker. It's a matter of dexterity, getting the timing right, but it can be done with some practice. EDIT : It's even easier to pull off in some areas, like in Burma or the Yunnan mountains, where the infrastructure is near to non-existant.

I wouldn't mind this "exploit" if only human players could initiate it. I don't play games to cheat, so I don't use it against the AI (or other players). Since the AI however (ab)uses of it, and there is nothing I can do (through modding, or otherwise) that Paradox has already done (giving HQs zero width, zero offensive power, etc.), I wish there was a definitive way to deal with this issue.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom