Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Dark Proposition

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
When I first joined the codex in 2012, I was posting in the Grimoire thread and still learning about the Massive Incline that was soon to be released. My posts must have been special because I soon caught the attention of an older gentlemen who goes by the name of DarkUnderlord. As the weeks passed and I continued to post DarkUnderlord would make jokes about my chest and send me pictures of topless guys — but I didn’t think much of it at the time.

One day I logged into the codex and noticed a private conversation invite from DarkUnderlord. When I opened the conversation he asked me what my favorite rpg was (normal), where I went to school (a little weird, but eh), and if I had a boyfriend (creepy). I, being an innocent lil nerd, proceeded to talk about the rpgs I like and my favorite RTWP implementations and how fun they were. I remember feeling flattered that he asked me so many questions about my life and seemed to listen to my responses. I lived close by, so he asked for my phone number to contact me and offered to bring by pizza (which, again, is weird in retrospect). I declined and he was kinda mad, but by this point, a new poster named Scrooge had joined the codex and I never heard from DarkUnderlord again.

To this day I still have a funny feeling about my encounter with this older gentlemen and wonder if other brave posters would care to share their stories.

Cudgel

Learned
Patron
Darkunderlord ran a contest for game keys to either Pillars of Eternity or Tyranny. 20 such prizes were offered and I spent many hours on my entry. When it came time to pay up he gave prizes to only two entries.

DU never gave me a reach around, but he sure fucked me in the ass.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Darkunderlord ran a contest for game keys to either Pillars of Eternity or Tyranny. 20 such prizes were offered and I spent many hours on my entry. When it came time to pay up he gave prizes to only two entries.

Did it feel good tho

Cudgel

Learned
Patron

Did it feel good tho
It felt like 5.63 inches.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

Did it feel good tho
It felt like 5.63 inches.
Son, you must have one hell of a sensitive anus to be able to measure it to two decimal places.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
Son, you must have one hell of a sensitive anus to be able to measure it to two decimal places.

23265.jpg

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Sensitive anus...

Transsexual avatar...

HL3 CONFIRMED OLOLOLOOOLOOOL God dammit I sound like a faggot sometimes

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
He once invited me to go to Larian in Gent because I was close by at the time and when I politely declined explaining that I wasn't good at social interactions, he came on strong. He kept messaging me insisting that I go even after I stopped answering him, so I had to stop opening the codex for a couple days hoping he'd forget me and find someone else to harass, and I felt raped. I'm only coming out now due to these allegations seeing the light of day, almost word for word recounting my own experience.

Self-Ejected

xipenec

Self-Ejected
DarkUnderlord sent me to a gaming convention, all expenses paid. He said there are no strings attached and naive as I am believed him.
He flew me in first class, which was weird. The hotel room had strange decoration. Dinner was by candlelight. Strange, to put it mildly, for two straight shooters to eat this way.
And then he viciously raped me. First in the mouth, I could not breath but he would force his cock down my throat and hold me choking and gagging.
Then he slapped me painfully until I was blue and raw. And then he fucked my ass. When he came, he chocked me out and I thought I was going to die.

And he bought me a compact camera afterwards!

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DarkUnderlord sent me to a gaming convention, all expenses paid. He said there are no strings attached and naive as I am believed him.
He flew me in first class, which was weird. The hotel room had strange decoration. Dinner was by candlelight. Strange, to put it mildly, for two straight shooters to eat this way.
And then he viciously raped me. First in the mouth, I could not breath but he would force his cock down my throat and hold me choking and gagging.
Then he slapped me painfully until I was blue and raw. And then he fucked my ass. When he came, he chocked me out and I thought I was going to die.

Hi Bubbles.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

You wouldn't happen to have any pictures or video of the event...?

For... evidence.

Cosmic Bane

Educated
I signed up to the site and this guy keeps sending me these 'helpful' emails saying someone posted in a thread I "subscribed" to. It thought it was innocuous at first but he just keeps it up and ignores all my emails asking him to stop. Now I check outside the window before I log in, I don't think I can take any more of this tension!

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
So this is the thread for the new monthly challenge, following doggy month?

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
When I first joined the codex in in 2013, an unknown to me mod calling himself Crispy was sending me PMs asking for DLC Pics. I was like..."For what game?"

He was all like "You Know *wink wink*...'Hide The Sausage' "

I tried to look the game up on steam but couldn't find it...Meanwhile the "DLC Pics, Pls" messages continued.

Shortly afterward, he was fired from the site and gave up asking me for "DLC Pics". I was relieved.

Only later did I realize the "L" was a capital "I".

Then he was rehired. Fortunately for me, he must have found a new young-blood and no longer messaged me.

Zep--

Santander02

Arcane
He gave me buttons and a few brofists, he's ok.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom