Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community A Codexian Fund-raiser

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Great, in my eager haste to spend hundreds of my hard earned monies on a silly little website I neglected to include my username.

Is there a way to cancel the payment and do a new one?

Just send a PM to DU stating which payment is yours. He'll figure it out... when he can be assed.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah, I'm thinking $25 to codex and $75 to indiegogo Grimoire. That's indeed what I'm thinking. Yeah....Indeed....

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
i'll log in to paypal and cancel the donation of my body then, will just send plain old boring money. tsk, i thought better of this site.

Edit
Instead of a tag or whatever it is you’re giving, can you make my avatar display the whole .gif image, like when you click on it and you can actually see the animation?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Is the Paypal/credit card just a problem with EU people? I've never had a problem (yet) using it.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
i'll log in to paypal and cancel the donation of my body then, will just send plain old boring money. tsk, i thought better of this site.

Edit
Instead of a tag or whatever it is you’re giving, can you make my avatar display the whole .gif image, like when you click on it and you can actually see the animation?

Not by default, no.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Well, I'm broke. :( Sorry guys.
Well with 4 days still to go some of these are going to reach levels I'm not sure I'm willing to go to without the Codex's help. The demo disks are already at $100 and I see that climbing quickly. After the initial "rush" of seeing an actual Codex myth come to life reality is starting to set in. We really need to narrow in on the ones we really, really want to preserve. Should a poll be put up?
$1,138 raised to date.
Do you have any idea yet as to the breakdown of the donations? How much for Cleve, etc.?
I'm curious as well...

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well with 4 days still to go some of these are going to reach levels I'm not sure I'm willing to go to without the Codex's help. The demo disks are already at $100 and I see that climbing quickly. After the initial "rush" of seeing an actual Codex myth come to life reality is starting to set in. We really need to narrow in on the ones we really, really want to preserve. Should a poll be put up?
Is it really something we should be advertising so publicly?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Is it really something we should be advertising so publicly?
I'm not sure many are even reading or responding in the other thread. Phelot hasn't updated it for several days. Put the poll in the other thread? If other Codexers are bidding on this stuff we're just hurting each other so I want people to know. All I do know is if I can get these things I'd upload it all, especially the demo.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I would totally give you guys money if I was not flat-out broke these days. I am pirating all my games these days, might as well pirate the codex :'(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom