Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Let's Read: Fear Agent (sci-fi comic)

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
"The series stars the rugged alcoholic Texas spaceman Heath Huston, the supposed last Fear Agent, in a series of fast-paced adventures. The series is notable for its emphasis on action, adventure, horror, and plot twists rather than realism or scientific detail; Remender claims in the first issue that "science fiction has lost its stones" and that Fear Agent is his attempt to fight that trend. Many incidents in the early issues are unexplained until many issues later to reinforce this."

bTilN.jpg

5ovyA.jpg

tXeRa.jpg

VaxJa.jpg

Dw8sm.jpg

av3fu.jpg

Ur2ei.jpg

BSl0Q.jpg

LcnVE.jpg

C3d6T.jpg

fLg6O.jpg

DBY0W.jpg

MG4sD.jpg

ewdhD.jpg

JH1VZ.jpg

L8K0e.jpg

9fq9K.jpg

Ix3oe.jpg

kPzyj.jpg

zOyc4.jpg

V9rhY.jpg

vafJQ.jpg

tr62x.jpg

RMPDD.jpg

xgXhy.jpg

Sander

Educated
Huh, this was surprisingly good. Unexpected, but really good.

Plus, Z'dar reference!

lightbane

Arcane
That guy nearly has many internal monologues as the average noir detective :lol:

Moar!!

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Three more incoming now. Issues 5-10 contain "short stories" in the final half-dozen pages, I'm splitting those off to post separately, so I'm just posting the story parts for now.

I really dig the 50s touch to the art and story. It's not overdone retro, but it adds to the feel.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
:what:

.........................................................................................:yeah:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Seems to be enough interest on the 'Dex! I figured you guys'd like it. It only gets better and, well, more stuff becomes clear. It kind of has a "wtf is going on" pace for a running start before it calms down and explains things.

31 issues total, 6 in, I'll keep posting as long as there's interest. Need people to get me to the next page, though :P

kazgar

Arcane
And My Axe!

Keep up the work, its pretty great, seem like no rest for the wicked applies to the hero.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
this is... surprisingly good and entertaining... please do continue, my good man

lightbane

Arcane
A truly manly (and yet not a complete exaggeration) hero that is unfortunately rare to find nowadays. MOAR!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom