Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community $5k for a Codexian Torment Obelisk, + raffle prizes!

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yes, there's no reason not to extend Torment fundraiser by a week or 10 days, but Original Sin fundraiser should be announced and stickied instead.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm waiting till the last minute to add more, is DU gonna close it on the Australian 14th or the 14th for the real world+M

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'll keep it open until the 28th, allowing time to actually make the PayPal transfer.

Yes, there's no reason not to extend Torment fundraiser by a week or 10 days, but Original Sin fundraiser should be announced and stickied instead.
Except that the Original Sin campaign has already reached it's $1,000 goal.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
That's because You've set a rather unambitious goal for this one. We should go for the statue @ $2500.
Who is it going to be modelled on? Chris Avellone or Swen himself of course. :obviously:

ironyuri

I just donated 20 USD to the campaign, as I already dropped 130 USD on the KS for the corebook and player's guide.

I renounce receipt of any raffle prizes and/or digital editions of the game.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
That's because You've set a rather unambitious goal for this one. We should go for the statue @ $2500.

You mean this:

There are many strange locations, people, creatures and things to find in Original Sin. For instance, you may stumble upon four magical statues. Four crazy, lying statues, that have been granting wishes and making everyone's life miserable. We haven't named them yet. If you hurry, one of them will carry the name of your choosing (within the boundaries of our game world). This name will be in the final game!​

Let's name it Bob. Bob the Statue. $2,500 well spent!

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
You mean this:

There are many strange locations, people, creatures and things to find in Original Sin. For instance, you may stumble upon four magical statues. Four crazy, lying statues, that have been granting wishes and making everyone's life miserable. We haven't named them yet. If you hurry, one of them will carry the name of your choosing (within the boundaries of our game world). This name will be in the final game!​

Let's name it Bob. Bob the Statue. $2,500 well spent!
Actually, I'm following the updates:
One of the four statues ($2500 only)
Pledge $2500 and you will become one of the four statues of Prophecy. Yeah, yeah, but we forgot to mention: the statue in the game will be custom modeled so that the 3D model in the game actually looks like you! Oh, we forgot to mention - they are related to the genesis of the mighty Bellegar!
I'm sure they can be persuaded to replace "you" by someone we decide on. Not that I wouldn't want to have an in-game a statue that looks like DarkUnderlord. ;)

Item and NPC combo is also nice.

Monty

Arcane
The kickstarter tiers are cumulative at this level so you don't have to pay $2500 for a an 'item and NPC' combination, as the $1500 NPC tier includes the item. Likewise the $2500 statue tier includes both an item and a NPC.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'm sure they can be persuaded to replace "you" by someone we decide on. Not that I wouldn't want to have an in-game a statue that looks like DarkUnderlord. ;)

Item and NPC combo is also nice.

The Mission should be to get the Codex troll into as many games as possible.

MCA
Isn't the actual amount that will be transfered to InXile less than $5000 by about $200? $4800, which will be cut down again when InXile receives it, though that last part shouldn't be of concern to us.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Isn't the actual amount that will be transfered to InXile less than $5000 by about $200? $4800, which will be cut down again when InXile receives it, though that last part shouldn't be of concern to us.

Guess what, you can do something about that!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom