Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community $5k for a Codexian Torment Obelisk, + raffle prizes!

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
The fundraising system wasn't ready yet. In any case, you can reduce your KS pledge.

Can you? I thought they were locked in now.

I meant before it ends, obviously.

You're still confusing me. Torment KS has ended, how do you reduce your pledge? I thought payments were locked in when the KS pledge ended.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Ah, good, the money stopped coming in, now it can be taken off the mainpage and replaced by the Original Sin campaign :rpgcodex:

kazgar

Arcane
Just threw $50 at Tides to get it moving again now its payday.

And only need 12 more people to do the same and its pretty much funded, and those ads are getting more terrible so its worth it either way

We'll then need to talk about the original sin campaign, as its a) technically already funded and b) going for a way lower amount then watchwitz is aiming for, who we must beat to keep our honour.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I just donated my $50 because apparently VotS/Denzi is not going to contribute for me. And after everything I did for him.

Goddamn Race Traitor.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
We'll then need to talk about the original sin campaign, as its a) technically already funded and b) going for a way lower amount then watchwitz is aiming for, who we must beat to keep our honour.

What is the RPG Voyeur club aiming for? I refuse to visit that cesspool.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
When is the PayPal fudning campaign going to end? April 14th? Not much time left.
While inXile are accepting PayPal until 30th April - unless there are people who are convinced they're going to donate if given more time, we'll end it on the 14th as planned.

kazgar

Arcane

What is the RPG Voyeur club aiming for? I refuse to visit that cesspool.

2500 potato for a statue in game.

They only have $300 less then what we have already received, but we must be eternally vigilant of the risk.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Someone should make a new sticky on the front page. This one has been up for a few weeks and no one looks at it anymore. Maybe a last chance notice.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Yeah.

WE NEED $500 FOR CODIEXIAN SUPREMACY!!!!!!! UP YO BITCH ASS PLEDGES NOW!!!!!

I vote for that. Anyway, I'm eating nothing but cabbage soup now and would love to donate more if this could be extended one more week.

images

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
When is the PayPal fudning campaign going to end? April 14th? Not much time left.
While inXile are accepting PayPal until 30th April - unless there are people who are convinced they're going to donate if given more time, we'll end it on the 14th as planned.
Damn. It'll take untill wednesday untill the money reaches my acount. Guess this means that I'll have to double my Divinity: OS pledge...

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Just saying the Larian fundraiser should be made official and stickied, regardless of the Torment fundraiser being extended or not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom