Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

5 years of barrel improvement in Skyrim

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
This mod obviously makes these objects look much better and it's impressive work. However, as you install more and more mods, Skyrim becomes less and less stable and more demanding on your computer, so I'd never use my "mod budget" on something like this.

Frozen

Arcane
note to Todd:
barrel simulator, create and open (and shutt) your own customizable barrel ; its like hiking through a TES game
single and multi player features
mmo if over 30 million sold

I used to mod my barrels, then start on the boat and ignore Saint Jiub's commentary to gaze adoringly upon them. Then I'd install a few more and look at all the shiny bottles in the hold and detailed ropes. Wow, that lantern looks amazing. But then...then I'd step outside. There's so much more to do!

Cut to two days later and I've woken up in an alleyway in Caldera, and the world no longer looks anything like it once did.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Mod is impressive, one of the must haves in Skyrim.

The cringiest thing about the video, though, is Skyrim's "combat" as can be seen from 1:16 on.

Fucker is completely unarmed at the beginning and he still survives countless of sword attacks.

DraQ

Arcane
I used to mod my barrels, then start on the boat and ignore Saint Jiub's commentary to gaze adoringly upon them. Then I'd install a few more and look at all the shiny bottles in the hold and detailed ropes. Wow, that lantern looks amazing. But then...then I'd step outside. There's so much more to do!

Cut to two days later and I've woken up in an alleyway in Caldera, and the world no longer looks anything like it once did.
As good a description of skooma habit as any.
:hero:

DraQ

Arcane
perfectly valid thing to improve, you aspies.
Dude's replacing every single insignificant barrel, and we're the aspies? :lol:
If by barrel you mean "most of the game's worst 3d meshes" then yes.
And does a nice job too.

The problem is that you'd have to spend time and effort on something you'll be hard pressed ot notice 99% of the time unless you make a Khajiit and spend half of the time rubbing your face all over the scenery.
:M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom