Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review 13 Shocking Facts about Fallout 4 That Will Forever Change the Way You Think about RPGs

hivemind

witcher 3 is better than underrail

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Completely different genres, one is popamole consolitis-infected garbage and the other is a painstakingly made RPG. You guess which is which.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
This is only weakly FO4 related, but strongly Fallout related:

mD1MQwZ.png

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/leonard-boyarsky-joins-obsidian.108118

Last edited:

Luzur

Good Sir
Eh, i tried to watch a Let's Play of Fo4, i gave up after 5 videos, that damn power armor VS Death Claw fight in the first damn town......DERP

All that was missing was more and bigger explosions and the american flag.

CLICK THE MOUSEBUTTON! SOMETHING AWESOME HAPPENS!

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
It's p. anticlimatic on harder difficulties when the deathclaw rips your PA off and you run out of minigun bullets. Then have to hide inside buildings throwing molotovs and what not, coming out now and then so the deathclaw appears from his own hiding.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
We can do better than one review of Fallout 4... game deserves at least as many as PoE... i blame the steep entry barrier of actually having to play the game. :smug:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol Kem0sabe shitposting in the NeoGAF thread

How so? The moderators and staff for the forum include:

1. At least one guy who is openly gay
2. A jew
3. A furry
4. A middle aged virgin recluse that lives somewhere in california and deals meth out of his computer repair shop
5. A german (bavarian) right wing women
6. At least one polish car thief
7. An australian convicted criminal, rumored to finance the site as a means of money laundering
8. A transexual, not sure if post op or pre-op (refuses to post pics of genitals)

As you can see, its an assorted mess of degenerates, criminals and minorities.

Also, the codex doesnt have an opinion on any given game, theres no consensus, no hivemind, anyone can send in a review for a game to posted on the front page, heck... they are still receiving reviews for PoE a year after release.

Kem0sabe

Arcane

2. A jew
3. A furry
4. A middle aged virgin recluse that lives somewhere in california and deals meth out of his computer repair shop
7. An australian convicted criminal, rumored to finance the site as a means of money laundering
8. A transexual, not sure if post op or pre-op (refuses to post pics of genitals)

Also, the codex doesnt have an opinion on any given game, theres no consensus, no hivemind, anyone can send in a review for a game to posted on the front page, heck... they are still receiving reviews for PoE a year after release.

Gaffers continue to have the impression this place is a den of satanist child molesters. :smug:

Fools. Satan requires his sacrifices to be unmolested virgins. Being "satanist child molester" is a contradiction. You either serve a Satan or you have fun. You decide.

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Not true, I don't worship Satan!

HeLXu.gif

Btw, that "Was it justice or was it murder?" dialogue with Cait has to get its own meme.
Dunno how though, I suck at creating memes. But it definitely has to.

Bubbles is not to be trusted

13680.jpg

He sure looks like a smugly self-confident bastard.
I wanna punch his teeth in and hide his glasses.That'll teach him not to insult my dumb mindless FUN entertainment!
:flamesaw:

A user named cat

2. A jew
3. A furry

Gaffers continue to have the impression this place is a den of satanist child molesters. :smug:
We have the concrete impression that they're a bunch of fascist SJW cucks who fear free speech and anything they might perceive as somehow tumblr offensive. Their banned user list is bigger than SCO's ignore spreadsheet.

Ask felipepepe who got hammered just for this:

6I7Y7WW.jpg

Ninjerk

Arcane

2. A jew
3. A furry

Is that a response to the reply about how the Codex treats gays?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom