Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1.45 Patch available

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
Phew. That took far too long. I wish I could say it took too long because of all the incredible features I added, but mostly it was due to moving, starting a new job, and hard drives failing.
Anyhow, there's the usual spate of fixes and improvements. Now that I'm settled I should be getting stuff out more regularly.

http::/www.zero-sum.com/downloads.html

As always suggestions and wish lists are welcome.

enjoy,
-mat
[/url]

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Does this one fix the glitch with flame magic not working on certain creatures and enemies, like the bandits?

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
It may. I did tweak the code, but prior to that I only replicated the bug once, and I wasn't sure if that was due to my targetting.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
It's an interesting little bug, that's for sure. Doing a fresh install seems to delay the bug from popping up until you play it the second time, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the save/load data.

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
It actually also make heavier weapons much more valuable since you are guaranteed to get one attack per round.

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
thathmew said:
It actually also make heavier weapons much more valuable since you are guaranteed to get one attack per round.

You are? Never noticed that, but then I always prefered the quicker weapons. Maybe sword and shield style will be better too now that you actually need that shield to boost your AC. Both my frontline fighters dual-wielded in my last game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom