Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can Germans and Greeks ever be friends?
    Baron Dupek
    Baron Dupek
    everyone can be friends if they ignore propaganda and bitter old men don't send each others against them
    Lahey
    Lahey
    If they're young enough to have not lost family in operation mercury and old enough to not become debt slaves, I imagine they could.
    hivemind
    once the snowniggers stop larping that the ancient greeks were white aryan nordics then sure
    Viktor Orban only started talking about Christian values and European civilization when people started accusing him of corruption.
    Lambach
    Lambach
    Better late than never.
    Serbia has now opened its borders to all Indians, and we can travel there without a visa. Powerful Indo-Serb alliance upcoming.
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    Poo in loo, not on shoe.
    Robespierre
    Robespierre
    In case you wondered, you cannot shit on comrade Milosevic tomb.
    I had no idea Deus Ex had references to the Unabomber Manifesto. Must read it again.
    Night Goat
    Night Goat
    Fun fact: the Unabomber was a subject of the MK-ULTRA experiments. Makes u think.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I just checked and this is confirmed to be true. Did not know this.
    tmux
    tmux
    They were proto-MK-ULTRA. And it's a miracle they let Deus Ex be released.
    Dumb cuck. I see that you approve of adultery. Would you approve your wife (if you had one) sitting on my lap as I fondle her and talk to her suggestively, getting her soaking wet? Or do different standards apply for you and your wife? Cuck or amoral scum, which is better and why?
    I was told that talking to you would be like talking to a human-level AI. Care to chat?
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Be patient with me, I have autism.
    Dakka
    Dakka
    Me too.
    Today is 100 years of the Balfour Declaration. God bless Great Britain and God bless Israel.
    "Actually, I am a classical liberal" is the new "Actually, I have a black friend".
    tmux
    tmux
    actually, i am a centrist
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    "classical liberal" is a faggot special snowflake way to say libertarian nowadays
    liberal is a way to say neo-communist nowadays
    Llama-Yak Hybrid
    Llama-Yak Hybrid
    Fucking posers with no spine. I identify as gook destroyer, and am extremely open about it. Muh... I'm moderate. Fuck off.
    "In the future, the greatest opponents of black rights won't be the Klan, it will be Gamers" - Martin Luther King
    Who else here was an Age of Mythology fan?
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    Me. I still play it occasionally.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    Me and my sister played it together.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I was just watching gameplay footage of it and was shocked. This game is 15 years old? The graphics and art are sharp as fuck.
    hivemind might be one of my top 3-5 posters on the Codex.
    alkeides 2.0
    alkeides 2.0
    I thought hivemind was your favourite poster? He dropped down?
    CyberWhale
    CyberWhale
    TOP FIVE CODEXERS

1. Wyrmlord
    2. hivemind
    3. Somberlain
    4. warpig
    5. Irenaeus
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Somberlain is also top content, and a master of the blade.
    Sorry, you Obsidian-loving faggots, but KotOR was better than KotOR 2.
    PrettyDeadman
    define 'faggot'
    Roguey
    Roguey
    In all ways except writing, sure.
    I just discovered Gabe Newell is a billionaire. Wait, what?
    Ellef
    Ellef
    no shit currycel
    Bibbimbop
    Bibbimbop
    Just imagine all of the women that orgasm when he slimes their breasts with a pudgy paw coated in fried chicken grease. Now imagine those same women reacting to you saying "Hi!"
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    OK, I just checked. From the looks of it, Valve has NEVER raised investor money. It's 100% bootstrapped since 1996. That means that Gabe worked extraordinarily hard to be this rich. He had to wait for customers to actually buy his product, and probably had to go months without salary to fund new games or projects. Insane.
    I want to publicly owe an apology to Cloaked Figure.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Cloaked Figure years back was 100% right to criticize those who thought Hussein, al Assad, and Mubarak were secular non-sectarian leaders. I now understand those guys actually did kill plenty of Christians and minorities themselves, and played them off against each other.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    The whole idea of a secular Arab nationalist dictator who suppresses Islamists and promotes a pluralist society is a complete myth. No such Arab ruler has ever existed. It's not something one easily understands outside of MENA.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom