Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Wyrmlord
Reactions
9,226 23,079 3 444 1 1,193

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'If ur not a libertarian gamer when ur 15 - u have no heart... If ur not a blackpilled racist incel by 25 - u have no brain' - churchill
    Joke: Srebrenica never happened
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Woke: But it should have.
    Aqualung
    Aqualung
    Qué poca gracia tienes, tio plasta. Y hay que ver lo feo que eres...
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Soy feo de cojones, y orgulloso de ello.
    A teenage Spanish girl - a good friend of mine - posted a photo of her undies on her head, and her naked ass. I am worried about her.
    Gaming was always the straight male's hobby, and we must remove women and minorities from corrupting it.
    Jugashvili
    Jugashvili
    Minority reported. Nice try, Mr. "non-ethnic cosmopolitan".
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Oh shit, you follow me on Twitter?
    Bocian
    Bocian
    Big Brother is watching you.
    "Stop white feminism stop" - Rana Harbi
    hivemind
    ca n u link opr pm the tweet I don;t see anything about white feminism
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    I think she deleted it. Shame.
    hivemind
    tfw no proudly dumb twitter waifu
    Omar ibn al Khattab was just a Mosaic Christian who attacked Persia for its Zoroastrian heresy.
    I respect tankies way more than pinko anarchists. Tankies defeated Nazis and their union lasted 69 years. What did pinkos achieve?
    Buddhists in Mynamar are like the quiet kid in school who was bullied for years and is now ostracized for finally hitting back.
    hivemind
    I rate your post retarded. I also rate alks inevitable rating of my post butthurt with the agenda rating
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Wirathu - Virgin Buddhist reactionary
    bin Laden - Chad Muslim freedom fighter
    hivemind
    The Virgin Buddhist Oppressor
    The Chad Moslem Martyr
    Zercher squats, Zercher deadlifts, and Zercher back raises are all retarded as is anyone who does them.
    Jazz_
    Jazz_
    why do you lift weights? you are indian
    Better pump streetwise, mercantile and int.
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Average Indian IQ is 83. Hardly the intelligent race.
    FreeKaner
    FreeKaner
    IQ is an irrelevant meme, Indians excelled at scholarship, mercantile expertise and architecture.
    Today 44 years ago, Salvador Allende of Chile committed suicide. This was, as latinos call it, Un Triunfo de la Voluntad.
    Sunnis make fun Shiias for allowing pleasure marriages. Shiias also make fun of Sunnis for allowing pleasure marriages.
    Recently joined FB group called Memri TV Shoeposting. Majority posts by a Brazilian Jew. "lol look at these Midde Easterners, so dumb"
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Who dares invoke the mighty name of The Brazilian Slaughter? Know ye, that tis the day of independence, which makes me far more powerful than other days
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    The Brazilian Slaughter
    Middle-Easterners are dumb because they don't worship Christ. They should convert to Jesus, or die and have their land taken by Christian people. I'm fine either way. Middle-East has gone down the drain since the Roman-Sassanid Wars, anyway.
    One of the worst videos I have seen - aftermath of baby and mother hacked by machete by Rohingyas in Burma. No words.
    alkeides 2.0
    Wyrmlord
    Wyrmlord
    Wirathu, please wipe out these people from the face of the planet. Thank you.
    One of my close male friends regularly reads redpill on Reddit. Result? He keeps complaining about how much he hates his girlfriend.
    hivemind
    I read redpillwomen
    Libertarians live in a fantasy world and conservatives have conserved nothing in 100 years.
    Lurker King
    Lurker King
    Some things are morally right in a fundamental sense, but you could argue that they should not be politically allowed for practical reasons, e.g., erroneous application of death penalty. The question about how to avoid cultural corruption is a different issue, but that it already contains its answer. You avoid cultural death by reinforcing values on your home, your neighborhood, etc.
    Lurker King
    Lurker King
    Notice that the state is not the only way to nurture values, and certainly is not the best, since it is inefficient, costly and can be misused by anyone who happens to be in power. And while there is not such a state as a neutral state, we should demand for less intervention.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Well nazi weren't much of lefties.They were combination of believes and most of them were pretty conservatives.They even had some pagan rituals and shit.They were very far from communism and modern day liberal deepshits.
    Bashar means "one who brings good news". Al Assad means "The Lion. Bashar al Assad is the "Lion who brings good news"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom