Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Blaine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How can I god damn spread joy of factorpede and fish-bat-leech-wasp, if Factorio requires users to have every mod the server does for them to join?
    Blaine
    Blaine
    A lot of people play solo, co-op, or run very small private servers, so as long as you manage to get a clean and working mod uploaded to the mod portal, it will likely get at least a few dozen downloads from the curious.
    RK47
    RK47
    shit, you speak malkavian?
    moderating a gore forum or whatever really doesn't mean much when you haven't raped or done the killings yourself muh brou bruh.
    Blaine
    Blaine
    Don't I know it. I've tried to get myself a piece of that hot serial killer groupie action on many occasions, but it all falls apart when they realize I haven't beheaded even a single woman for the purpose of making love to her trachea.
    Blink
    Blink
    I rate this post: excited.
    Remember: If I say something mean to you on the Internet, make a beeline for my profile and spam angry posts. That'll prove you don't care.
    Owlish
    Owlish
    Remember: this guy has made over 10k posts per year here and his bedroom is so cluttered with D&D and warhammer books he desperately had to start giving them away before being featured on the show "Hoarders."
    RK47
    RK47
    I don't care.
    Bocian
    Bocian
    I care.
    Imagine being on the cusp of middle-age, still playing children's games, and then going on a web forum that you have 100k posts at and calling others autistics and spergs. Imagine also that you spend the bulk of your paycheck (what doesn't go to paying mommy the rent) on warhammer manuals and miniatures.
    Owlish
    Owlish
    Imagine no further my friends come one come all and take a hard look at the poster known as Blaine, the quintessential nerd goon that LARPs as a badass alpha on an RPG forum and calls others "spergs." A sight has never been more shameful.
    Ape leader. I'd spit on your corpse as you go childless to your grave, buried with a hundred grand worth of dungeons and dragons manuals.
    Uhh seems that this shit got send to the GD. I just want to say that i see you as decent guy that i wouldn't like to fight for real ;) . It is fun to have a little bit of friendly banter on a patriotic theme from time to time. Don't want it to become in to a real shit tossing match.
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    I believe that every self respecting man should see their Country as the best and should defend it,respect for being a fellow patriot even from a different country.
    You've put so many hours into games that I didn't think a person could put so many hours into
    sullynathan
    sullynathan
    450 hours of MGSV is what got me to comment
    Blaine
    Blaine
    The Phantom Pain is the finest action commando simulator of all time.

Remember: If we hadn't bombed Japan, then you wouldn't be able to play a Snake Plissken analogue capable of bowling over three commies while riding a cardboard box adorned with an anime poster, and then holding them up with a squirt gun.
    Roguey
    Roguey
    Letting a Unity engine game run all out doesn't seem like it'd be good for your video card, but I suppose that's not much of a concern for you even with cryptomining-inflated prices .
    https://i.gyazo.com/447ff6fc70c1bc99aaeae19a32ae5cf1.png
    Can you tell me why you rated this post retarded? I said "read again" because it seemed to me that you misread what I wrote and interpreted it as if I said both sides Godwinned, while i explicitly stated that one side (lefties / SJWs) invokes Godwin in the very snippet you quoted in the post above.
    Just curious if I missed something.
    thesoup
    thesoup
    I always appreciate health advice from people who jerk off to dead bodies.
    dag0net
    you do essentially say that both sides Godwinned (that is to say fall back on a not so well justified characterization of the (momentary) enemy as something they are (clearly) not.
    OTOH...it's rly not up to a person to decide whether they are themselves an sjw ;) A thousand ppl might use a hashtag it's the way they're used that tells the story.
    thesoup
    thesoup
    No I don't. I say one calls those they disagree with Nazis, while the other call those they disagree with sjws. Godwin specifically refers to mentioning Hitler or the Nazi.
    Blaine
    Blaine
    This comment has been deemed unnecessary and flagged for removal.
    Blaine
    Blaine
    The Sol system has been deemed unnecessary to the universe's overall existence and has also been flagged for removal.
    Considering your latest rating, I'm not sure you can read. So read again. I didn't say both sides invoke Godwin.
    Happy New Year, everyone! Chin up liberals, only seven more years of Trump to go before you can start ruining the country again!
    Blaine
    Blaine
    The first time I voted for Obama, I was younger and much more liberal-leaning. I voted for him primarily because he promised to crack down on lobbyists and bring about proper socialized healthcare. Those are still things I'd like to see happen. Also, femitards and SJWs weren't running the show back then.

The second time I voted for him simply because he was a better choice than Mitt Romney.
    Blaine
    Blaine
    I stand by that today, and would do it again. Both McCain and Romney have shown themselves to be fuckheads during Trump's rise to power, and in that sense I feel extremely vindicated.

As it turned out, Obama only managed to summon up a stillborn bastardization of universal healthcare that had to be disposed of, and flubbed everything else. He did do a good job personally resisting lobbyists, so I'll give him that.
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    Just gonna leave country and let you retards deal with it.
    Hay mate,what was your forum about?
    Blaine
    Blaine
    Dead people.
    DakaSha V
    DakaSha V
    It was as edgy as you'd expect it to be, iirc
    fantadomat
    fantadomat
    Uhhh the alerts are buggy some time. Sooo like in suicide forum or like necrophiliac forum?
    That retadred rating isn't going to change the facts that A) You were wrong, B) I proved you wrong, and C) You're too butthurt to admit you were wrong.
    Golly, I'm glad we have this "Update Your Status" slide-out widget instead of proper forum search functionality.
    hivemind
    twitterbox is unrionically a great feature but the search really could use a rework
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom